Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #11
krickert's Avatar
krickert
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 444
If I were a retailer, I wouldn't start giving away Oh Katy! They are not going to be made anymore, meaning you can't restock. People like them and will probably try to stock up in the next few months.

Advertisement

krickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #12
Kabuki24's Avatar
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5,446
My Mood:
Re: Kellys closet code

Quote:
Originally Posted by krickert View Post
If I were a retailer, I wouldn't start giving away Oh Katy! They are not going to be made anymore, meaning you can't restock. People like them and will probably try to stock up in the next few months.
Yes, I WISH I had some in my store!
__________________
DSMOMS for 5% off at My Sweet Pickles! Freebies and good deals always going on!
Find us on Facebook!
Kabuki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
dawnp15's Avatar
dawnp15
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Re: Kellys closet code

I wouldn't mind a FB elite, i wouldn't really like another Oh Katy. They just dont fit my little guy quite right. I think i'm going to place an order tonight, but would still love to hear what others have got!
__________________
Dawn Wife to Mike and SAHM To Amber 8 And twins
Madelyn and Matthew 5 years and newbie Andrew 1/20/12
dawnp15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #14
dawnp15's Avatar
dawnp15
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Re: Kellys closet code

On a side note, how often do they restock? I need a new planetwise pail liner and the 3 colors i want have been out of stock for a week? That's why i've been waiting to order but i dont want to miss this coupon code waiting for them to come back.
__________________
Dawn Wife to Mike and SAHM To Amber 8 And twins
Madelyn and Matthew 5 years and newbie Andrew 1/20/12
dawnp15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #15
krickert's Avatar
krickert
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 444
I got another FB Elite with code Silver.
It was white (boy color requested).
krickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #16
krickert's Avatar
krickert
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnp15
On a side note, how often do they restock? I need a new planetwise pail liner and the 3 colors i want have been out of stock for a week? That's why i've been waiting to order but i dont want to miss this coupon code waiting for them to come back.
Message them. They can usually tell you when an item will be back.
krickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #17
dawnp15's Avatar
dawnp15
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Re: Kellys closet code

Quote:
Originally Posted by krickert View Post
Message them. They can usually tell you when an item will be back.
Thanks i will do that!
__________________
Dawn Wife to Mike and SAHM To Amber 8 And twins
Madelyn and Matthew 5 years and newbie Andrew 1/20/12
dawnp15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.