Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #41
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 chat--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Casper still nurses like crazy too. In fact, last night was the first time I think he's ever slept through the night. Super long, hot weekend of playing, visiting friends and water fun. He's taking a long nap too. Which I'm sure means he will be up all night like normal tonight. Oh well. He's my only baby to make it to a year nursing. Church moved him up to the toddlers last week since he was mowing all the babies down. Poor giant baby.

Advertisement

estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #42
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh goodness, I was still stuck in July too. Haha, wow...

I've been pretty busy. Went on vacation last Wed-yesterday and had a great time. This week is the super last push to get knitting done, a banner and smash cake made for pics Friday night. Seni's bday is Thurs and we're just doing a family party and then having her big party 2 weekends from now.

I LOVE all the pics I'm seeing- can't believe they're so big!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #43
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Micah Turned ONE today! I almost cried as I just put him to bed... he is such a sweet little boy.
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #44
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeisjoy
Micah Turned ONE today! I almost cried as I just put him to bed... he is such a sweet little boy.
Happy birthday Micah!!!

Harper will be one on Thursday as well. I just can't hardly believe it.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #45
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Zoo pics were so cute. Your kiddos are adorable! I can't believe Harper is just not getting her second tooth - dgs has 10!

I am leaving in about 29 hours to head to HI to get my grandson (and dd of course)! I can't WAIT!!
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #46
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
Church moved him up to the toddlers last week since he was mowing all the babies down. Poor giant baby.
lol, I needed that mental image.

oh, I'm dying ladies! forgot to take my 'happy pills' for nearly a week now and life is rough! wow. lots of stress and yelling. I hate it, I feel so out of control. Then when Wayne is home and I act like that, I feel so embarrassed and aweful...I hate it.
in other news, need to go pick up a new camera ... did I mention my camera broke!?! just a day after their party. glad it was working during the party but I missed sydney's 5th birthday and kezia's 1st. We'll take a bunch of pics today, but it makes me really sad that I missed the actual day. anyway, found a similar camera on craigslist up in green bay (40 minutes away), so the kids and I are making a trip this morning. I think we'll leave early so I can take them to a park or something... I've been lazy bum mom this week, so they could use some outdoor time.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #47
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So is anyone one else "over" cloth diapering.

I have been cding since Blu was 6 months old and at different points have had 2 in diapers. Well now that we hit 1 with Peyton I am not sure I want to continue.

I started it with Blu bc the gels from the sposies were always all over him and I did not like the chemicals. Well I have been looking into The Honest Comapany diapers and they look great BUT since I have been cding I now find it ridiculuous to pay $80 a month for diapers and wipes.

Not sure what I will do yet. Peyton is in Earth's Best diapers atm bc I told dh I do not want to cd while mil was here. He was like I do not understand the connection. I said, "one less load of laundry or less thing I have to worry about whilr she is here."

Hopefully Peyton will PT by tomorrow--LOL!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #48
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
So is anyone one else "over" cloth diapering.

I have been cding since Blu was 6 months old and at different points have had 2 in diapers. Well now that we hit 1 with Peyton I am not sure I want to continue.

I started it with Blu bc the gels from the sposies were always all over him and I did not like the chemicals. Well I have been looking into The Honest Comapany diapers and they look great BUT since I have been cding I now find it ridiculuous to pay $80 a month for diapers and wipes.

Not sure what I will do yet. Peyton is in Earth's Best diapers atm bc I told dh I do not want to cd while mil was here. He was like I do not understand the connection. I said, "one less load of laundry or less thing I have to worry about whilr she is here."

Hopefully Peyton will PT by tomorrow--LOL!
the idea has crossed my mind. was doing just fine with it, then bought a small pack of disposibles when we stayed at a hotel for a few days. didn't use them all, so used the left overs as overnighters...then bought another small pack for wayne to use because kezia is too wiggly for him to snappi...then another small pack cuz I liked it too. oh dear. i'm trying to force myself back into it, we are so broke with poor spending choices lately that I would hate to spend money on something that gets thrown away so fast. (no super big spending or extravegant itmes, just too much eating out...and the birthday party ended costing more than I planned). anyway, going to try and keep at it with the cloth diapers. but, if we get caught up on bills next year and are spending more wisely, I may switch back for my sanity.
when I'm caught up on laundry it isn't too bad, but I'm probably only caught up with laundry once a week if I am lucky.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #49
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Awww !!!!! Happy Birthday little ones!!!!! loving all the pics!!!! cute cute cute!
I miss nursing, but at the same time, it's really nice to just plop him down with a bottle and retrieve it when he's done. We are still in cloth, and there's days I wish we weren't. But I keep sposies around for outings/gma. I counted my stash today, I think I have over 60 dipes. BUT- a good chunk of those are flats and pf's. lol still.

We're planning a bday party for Evan the first wknd of Sept, since he's eom. I've got the menu planned - going to be a hawaiin -ish theme for the food. KU is the party theme. I am knitting a scarf for him right now. I don't really *do* bdays, so not much on buying presents and going all out for party.
We are trying to get stuff done around the house before having company too. oy! still so much to finish.
Trying to get my business off the ground and personal projects done too is proving to be harder than I thought. I really need to focus and get motivated. Not happening right now, that's for sure! lol. So I better unglue myself from the computer and get busy doing stuff.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #50
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

dp