Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
southern mommy
Registered Users
My Mood:
Sailboats Nursery Set and Cocoon Sleeper

I have a complete nursery set for sale in an adorable sailboat theme. I spent over $300 on this from Target. It is made by Tiddliwinks. It has been barely used. Looks great. The bedding was not even slept on except for a few times. My boys both refused to sleep in the crib. I would like $175 total. PayPal please.
Included is:
2 crib sheets- 1 blue (circo) 1 sailboat print
1 crib mattress cover (martha stewart)
1 change pad cover (is no longer 'bright white')

crib skirt

comforter (there was a itty bitty hole on the back from where I had rings attached, but it is repaired)

hamper (there is a small smudge of colic calm on the top- have not tried to wash it out yet)

diaper holder (needs a hew hanger)

mobile (a couple of the sailboats bottoms came undone so they have been sew back up)

2 canvas pictures

2 valences

Cocoon Sleeper Beautiful Dreamer by Arm's Reach. It is in fabulous condition. Has only been used for minutes at a time so it is basically brand new. Would like to sell for $80 total (no extra for ship). From a smoke and pet free home. The little toys are not included. But are there to show how you can hang toys from the little hangers. Please PayPal- no trades. Can email any other pictures that you would like to see. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited by southern mommy; 08-25-2012 at 07:45 AM.
southern mommy is offline   Reply With Quote