Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #11
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Aug 16-31)

Welcome Elana!!! for you and your bean.

While I don't hate cheetos, I cannot fathom eating them right. Ew

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #12
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Thanks mamas.
I don't feel able to be hopeful yet. To be totally honest, I was hoping AF would start sometime through that first late week and then everything would be over. I'm just so scared about what might be. I also don't know how I'll manage prenatal anything because I haven't been able to go back to the Dr's office since we got the first u/s report with Elliana. I haven't seen any Drs since she was born. Gives me panic attacks just thinking about it... so I don't! For now thinking about today is enough.
You and me are on the same page.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:29 PM   #13
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thank you sarah - for the welcome, and for making me feel not alone.

in case anyone reading that last post takes it as me wanting to m/c - it's not that i want to, but that it would be (from my own experiences) easier to lose this bean now rather than have something happen later on.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #14
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nothing you say isn't something many of us haven't thought ourselves. We've all been there, and sometimes grief is really, really ugly. At one point I'd have wished away my living children to get rid of the pain. We all hit rock bottom and it isn't pretty. You're not alone in this and even if you had meant it that way, we wouldn't be judging you. We all get it.

What is pretty is I'm getting a facial tonight. I need a chill time to relax and my skin looks like a chocolate addicted teenager's at the moment.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #15
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Welcome Elena!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 08-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #16
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for those words, Sarah. It helps to hear that I'm not crazy or a horrid mom for feeling/thinking these strange, not-so-nice things.
Have an awesome time at your facial! Sounds like a nice, relaxing thing to do!

Thanks, Heather
Old 08-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #17
abhernandez
Registered Users

Welcome Elena... And I'm sorry for your lost. I remember you from somewhere... I was never active in s&s though. Maybe from atts/ ttc? Or some ddc? Regardless, I'm happy to see you here. And those first couple weeks are some of the hardest in my opinion. I was completely numb and I def had some bad days where I wished it wasn't happening.

And afm... finally got my nt scan results back. It only took 3 weeks. No big deal. Good news though everything is perfect. And it's practically time for my next scan already (9/4) and we can find out gender. We're probs going to do a gender reveal cake with my family in the US since we're going in early September to visit and they won't be here for the birth or any of the pregnancy so I thought it would help them feel more included and me a little less sad about living so far away.

Also for the doppler question on the previous thread... I also have a sonoline b 3mhz. I got it from here for $50. It's my bff. I found the hb by 9w4d and have never not found it since. I check in one or twice a week or when I'm feeling unsure. It's so reassuring. And it keeps me sane in my most insane moments.

Last edited by abhernandez; 08-16-2012 at 02:30 PM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #18
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Welcome Elena... And I'm sorry for your lost. I remember you from somewhere... I was never active in s&s though. Maybe from atts/ ttc? Or some ddc? Regardless, I'm happy to see you here. And those first couple weeks are some of the hardest in my opinion. I was completely numb and I def had some bad days where I wished it wasn't happening.

And afm... finally got my nt scan results back. It only took 3 weeks. No big deal. Good news though everything is perfect. And it's practically time for my next scan already (9/4) and we can find out gender. We're probs going to do a gender reveal cake with my family in the US since we're going in early September to visit and they won't be here for the birth or any of the pregnancy so I thought it would help them feel more included and me a little less sad about living so far away.
I do remember you from ATTS Last year I had been in the March 12, April 12, and June 12 ddc (until m/c'ing and losing Elliana).

for good results!
Old 08-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #19
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

I do remember you from ATTS Last year I had been in the March 12, April 12, and June 12 ddc (until m/c'ing and losing Elliana).

for good results!
I was in the April '12 ddc, but I really don't remember many from it. I left after I lost my Colton.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #20
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Awesome Alice! I'm glad to hear it.

There is a mc group on LJ that I belong to. It goes quiet for weeks/month+ and then there is a slew of people who miscarry. Well, two posts today so now I'm a little panicked.

I need to buy a new crib, not for this baby, but because we're foster parents and our old crib has been recalled and it's starting to break. I had several pulled up to discuss with my husband because we've been putting this off, but now I just want to shut all links and not even think about it, because even though it has nothing to do with the baby I'm pregnant with, it's still wrapped up in it.

Okay, going to stop thinking about it and go back to sewing.