Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Registered Users
Osocozy's, Sweet Doll Babies, Hemp Babies Flats, baby city and FB

2 left - 3 AIO Osocozy with Aplix closures in light green - $8/ea ppd (VGUC/Velcro in GUC)Unsure of the size but they fit our daughter when she was less than 8lbs. These dry faster than most AIO's I've tried

3 Hemp Babies flats - $6 each Minimal to no staining. No rips, tears, holes ect.

11 Baby City pockets - OS, Snaps
4 purple
4 pink
1 light blue
1 green
1 orange

All in GUC. There's no stains or rips and all the elastic is good. Some of the Pul in a few is a little separated but they all still work fine. They just look used for lack of a better description. I've used these for a couple months and I got them used (craigslist I think). The mama before me put hip snaps on all of them except the orange. That one I bought new so it's only had a couple months of use total. A couple of the hip snaps fasten hard but they work great when baby is smaller. They're getting a bit too tight to fasten on our daughter now at almost 15 lbs and they just don't fit her that well without them. I like these and have never really had any leaks unless I have the inserts in wrong. I'm selling them for $3.50 each without inserts or add $3.50 for an insert. All inserts are in good shape.

5 Sweet Doll Baby pockets -Red, OS, SnapsGUC. Nothing wrong with these either, much like the baby city diapers, I got them used (from the swap) and they just don't fit our daughter well. $4 each without inserts. I may have some Hemp Babies Flats I can include for an extra $6, they're in great shape and came with these diapers but I've sold a couple.

3 Fuzzibunz - Small, Snaps

1 light blue Thomas the train

2 light green jungle animals.

These are the older style and while they're my favorite out of the ones I'm selling, they'll be too small for our daughter soon. $8 each without inserts

Prices include shipping. All were washed in CD safe detergent.

Take them all for $110 w/out inserts or $170 with inserts

I'm ISO more pockets and have a few favorite brands: bg 4.0, kawaii, and maybe alvas but try me if you have a different type of pocket you want to trade.

I will get back to you and ship as soon as I can but email is probably the fastest way for me to respond.

Sold - 5 Thirsties AIO with Aplix closures - $5/ea ppd (VGUC/Velcro in GUC)

Size medium. 2 dark blue, 1 light blue 1 red. Bought these used, only used 1 once; just didn't fit DD well. I'm not very familiar with Thirsties but from what I can tell these are an older style AIO. They don't have a tunnel for an insert or snaps for rise adjustment.

sold - 24 bg elementals w/snaps (OS) $14ppd each or $145ppd for a ot of 12 ($12 per diap!)

13 blue - sold9 dark green -sold2 light green - sold

All in vguc/euc. The only reason I some may not think these are not euc is because there is light staining on some that I haven't had a chance to fully sun out. I bought them used. The woman I bought them from said she always washed in CD safe detergent and I always washed in Allen's naturally. I was told they weren't used all that much before I got them. IMHO, the stains aren't that bad and the diaps are super clean as I've washed them all carefully. email me for better pics.Otherwise these are definitely in very good condition. From the elastic to the snaps to the wear of the fabric there is NOTHING wrong with them.I loved the fit of these but decided I like pockets better. They fit our daughter well around 8 lbs and I tried them on her now at almost 15 lbs and they fit even better. Never had any leaks or blow outs. Used them intermittently for 1-2 months but they didn't get very heavy use.

i can't attach pics so email me and i'll send them to you that way.

Last edited by lildanie; 08-18-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: updating for what's left
lildanie is offline   Reply With Quote