Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #261
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaura

Is it going to be in Elk Grove? I will be there on day 1! lol

please excuse craziness - I am on my phone. *casually searching for BG pocket in lovelace
Yup! East elk grove pretty close to where I live. Nothing fancy but it's something(:

Sent from my iPhone- forgive the craziness

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #262
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissed by the Moon

Yup! East elk grove pretty close to where I live. Nothing fancy but it's something(:

Sent from my iPhone- forgive the craziness
WOW!!! You are opening a store in Elk Grove?!?! Dangerous for me! When will it open? Maybe I can work there part time for cheaper diapers j/K!
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:21 PM   #263
Zepp
DS Addict
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sacramento Area/Roseville CD mommas

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy View Post
WOW!!! You are opening a store in Elk Grove?!?! Dangerous for me! When will it open? Maybe I can work there part time for cheaper diapers j/K!

DH is actually painting it with dd now, we're heading to Ikea later today, and we'll see how long it takes to set up(; but soon I hope!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #264
lalaura
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissed by the Moon

DH is actually painting it with dd now, we're heading to Ikea later today, and we'll see how long it takes to set up(; but soon I hope!
Can't wait!

please excuse craziness - I am on my phone. *casually searching for BG pocket in lovelace

Proud SAHM to 2 beautiful girls J (03/11/07) and Z (01/18/10)
lalaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #265
Zepp
DS Addict
seller
seller

My Mood:

ok I got suckered into creating a sac area fb mom's page if anyone wants to join- not limited to just sac but the surrounding areas. https://www.facebook.com/groups/266961503411269/
Old 07-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #266
lenagirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hello out there, I realize this is an old thread but it's fun to see who is in the area. I am in Rancho Cordova, had my DS in May at home with the incredibly amazing One Heart Midwifery in Citrus Heights. We are cloth diapering with prefolds and wool and pul covers
lenagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #267
lalaura
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenagirl
Hello out there, I realize this is an old thread but it's fun to see who is in the area. I am in Rancho Cordova, had my DS in May at home with the incredibly amazing One Heart Midwifery in Citrus Heights. We are cloth diapering with prefolds and wool and pul covers
Hi! I just moved from RC last year congrats on your successful home birth!

please excuse craziness - I am on my phone

Proud SAHM to 2 beautiful girls J (03/11/07) and Z (01/18/10)
lalaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:41 AM   #268
jp2709
Registered Users

Hiya Girls! I'm moving to Wilton from England in 11 days. Sooooooo glad to know there's a cloth shop opening in Elk Grove. Of course my bank account won't be glad I'm also a WAHM, making pockets at the moment but will be branching out to SIOs, fitteds and wraps when I move, get my sewing room set up and make a trip to Joanns. I'm also taking some courses at SCC as prereqs for their nursing program. I'm planning on training to become an IBCLC. Soo excited

So where abouts is this show room in Elk Grove and is it open yet?? I'll need to visit as soon as I get there!!
jp2709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #269
linz2491
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2709
Hiya Girls! I'm moving to Wilton from England in 11 days. Sooooooo glad to know there's a cloth shop opening in Elk Grove. Of course my bank account won't be glad I'm also a WAHM, making pockets at the moment but will be branching out to SIOs, fitteds and wraps when I move, get my sewing room set up and make a trip to Joanns. I'm also taking some courses at SCC as prereqs for their nursing program. I'm planning on training to become an IBCLC. Soo excited

So where abouts is this show room in Elk Grove and is it open yet?? I'll need to visit as soon as I get there!!
Hi!
I live in Lockeford/lodi which is about 35 min from elk grove. My BIL is also from England.
Lindsay, mom to intact boys Aidan 12 Roan 7 and Gabby Rose 5 :no longer breastfeeding, or cloth diapering, sometimes co sleeping, had 2 unassisted home births, but still non vaxing, unassisted home birthing and home schooling
linz2491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #270
Zepp
DS Addict
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2709 View Post

welcome! It's in east elk grove, by elk grove blvd. and waterman and yes it's open but it's by appointment only- feel free to send me a message when you're here to say hi and visit!