Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #121
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls
Ya know, what I just can't get over is how poop got stuck and dried on there in the first place? I have used BGOS for a long time and have never had poo get on the aplix and even if it did, it should wash off!
Well the laundry tabs are shot, so I imagine it's like others have said, it's the stuff that doesn't dissolve. Grape skins maybe? It's really in there though?? Or was. Lol

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #122
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: First poop experience in FSOT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Well the laundry tabs are shot, so I imagine it's like others have said, it's the stuff that doesn't dissolve. Grape skins maybe? It's really in there though?? Or was. Lol
I've got to say, in my years on here, this has got to be the most unbelievable and strangest thing. I am so sorry you have had to deal with it.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #123
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

OMG, just seeing this and agreeing that very gross. My thought also through this thread was how on earth did the "bits" get stuck there/left in wash.

So I'm thinking either:

A - weren't sprayed or dunked correctly if there was that much, as in a few dipes. If it were one lone piece then I could maybe oversee it but not be happy of course.

B- maybe it's not poop and it was just left in the wash from previous wash? I know last week I was unloading the washer and found a few mystery food pieces. Well turns out it was the bumkins bib that has a pocket. I tend to bring the bibs for laundry asap and throw in the wash so they don't stain etc. So I think some food was still left in the pocket part of the bib as LO drops half his food when eating. He had grapes cut up btw!! So that's what got me thinking it may not be poop, but as she didn't deny that it was then I don't know?

I suppose all sorts of scenario's as pp said about a DH washing and then you thinking they were fine.

Did the dipes have a picture of them open in the listing? Most people do a photo of the open dipes too(at least I do).
Old 08-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #124
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanbh
OMG, just seeing this and agreeing that very gross. My thought also through this thread was how on earth did the "bits" get stuck there/left in wash.

So I'm thinking either:

A - weren't sprayed or dunked correctly if there was that much, as in a few dipes. If it were one lone piece then I could maybe oversee it but not be happy of course.

B- maybe it's not poop and it was just left in the wash from previous wash? I know last week I was unloading the washer and found a few mystery food pieces. Well turns out it was the bumkins bib that has a pocket. I tend to bring the bibs for laundry asap and throw in the wash so they don't stain etc. So I think some food was still left in the pocket part of the bib as LO drops half his food when eating. He had grapes cut up btw!! So that's what got me thinking it may not be poop, but as she didn't deny that it was then I don't know?

I suppose all sorts of scenario's as pp said about a DH washing and then you thinking they were fine.

Did the dipes have a picture of them open in the listing? Most people do a photo of the open dipes too(at least I do).
No, and it's on the tabs. So in pictures you wouldn't see. The laundry tabs are worthless but hold long enough for a picture, lol. That could be it. I think in total, 9 diapers had at least one tab with 'something' in the tabs. Some very brown and poop looking, others partly brown and starting to get white. I guess we can never be sure. Whatever it was was Rock hard, like old poop gets. Scraping it out wasn't easy. Very stuck in there. So weird!!! I shoulda mailed it back and said 'you forgot this in your diapers!' I would never, but the thought made me LOL
Old 08-18-2012, 05:11 AM   #125
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

^ omg thats terrible and hilarious!
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #126
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I feel so bad for you sitting for 45 mins scrapping it off!! You are right, you tabs are normally closed in pictures even with an open dipe I think?

Oh and for cleaning velcro tabs, I have this tool with my sewing machine for undoing seams. I call it a "ripper" as we called it "Jack the ripper" in school home ec class. Could be a stitch ripper or some funny name like that. It is the BEST thing for cleaning up velcro easy peasy. I'm sure Joannes would sell them too.

So your next transaction are you going to ask that no poop in the tabs pls!!
Old 08-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #127
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanbh
I feel so bad for you sitting for 45 mins scrapping it off!! You are right, you tabs are normally closed in pictures even with an open dipe I think?

Oh and for cleaning velcro tabs, I have this tool with my sewing machine for undoing seams. I call it a "ripper" as we called it "Jack the ripper" in school home ec class. Could be a stitch ripper or some funny name like that. It is the BEST thing for cleaning up velcro easy peasy. I'm sure Joannes would sell them too.

So your next transaction are you going to ask that no poop in the tabs pls!!
Thanks for the tip!

I just might!
Old 08-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #128
Paislie98
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Thanks for the tip!

I just might!
I'm so sorry u had to deal with this! Crazy!
Old 08-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #129
Nattiecake
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You are very patient. I would have mailed them back with a "thank you" card that said "POOP. NO THANKS." in big red letters.

Okay, maybe not. I'm too polite. But seriously? I hope you contacted mods or brought it up to her, I feel like that's something that someone should be talked to about.

+ + + + + my boutique baby shop
Nattiecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #130
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have sent her correspondence to a mod. I think my life has been so hectic lately, I haven't had time to get really grumpy about it. Lol. If I thought she was going to continue selling here, I would be more hyped up. But idk if she will even come back!