Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #31
Mamma527
Registered Users
seller
seller

This is our last too. We've always planned on having three so after this baby is born DH is getting snipped. I really don't like being pregnant and this pregnancy is wearing me out. I really don't think I can do it again. I'm not sad about it. I'm just going to enjoy every baby moment I can, knowing this is our last.

Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #32
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Last one here too. I've always pictured a family of 4 and if that desire ever changes we can adopt. I will be getting my tubes tied with this c-section I volunteered myself and DH is happy with decision. We discussed before I got pregnant and I still feel the same way.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #33
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Our last too! Baby #5. I'm going to cherish every moment. Hubby is going to get snipped too! I almost wrote "sniped". Totally different way to end it.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #34
MommyMeads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wishes for this pregnancy

Our last too (I think) baby #4. I am not getting a tubal but DH can get the snip snip. This pregnancy I am just trying to enjoy it, I just want an uneventful pregnancy, another vaginal delivery, and a healthy baby. Not to much to ask right??
Old 08-19-2012, 05:18 AM   #35
Caz
Registered Users
Formerly: ccin***s
seller
seller

My Mood:
I thought *maybe* I was done after 2, but then the closer DD got to her second birthday, the more I started to think about a third. And here I am But this time, I'm done. Three is perfect for us.

My hope for this pregnancy is that I have a L&D experience similar to DDs. I had a fabulous natural delivery with her after an intense 4 hr labor and would love to deliver that way again.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #36
MustangMama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Wishes for this pregnancy

Oh boy, do I ever!!! My pregnancy history is awful. Recurrent miscarriages, tons of preterm labor during every pregnancy, two preemies both IUGR babies, etc etc.

Since this baby and my last will be so close in age, I'm at a very high risk for another IUGR preemie. I honestly highly doubt I'll make it to Feb since my EDD is only 10 days into the month. Knowing my body, baby will be a January baby like I am which I'm fine with as long as we are 36+ weeks...so around my birthday.

I can sit here and say I would love my pregnancy to be uneventful but that's wishful thinking on my part. It has already started to spin out of control so I'm just hoping I can hit each of my goals. First goal is to make it to 24 weeks.
MustangMama is offline   Reply With Quote