Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2012, 07:01 AM   #71
alyssa&rylan's-mommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: How many kids vs number of bedrooms do you have?

Right now DH and I have our 1yo DD2 in with us, and DD1 (almost 5) and DS (3.5) share a room. DD2 is going to be moving in with them for a few months asap because DD3 is due next month. We're moving in a few months though, and then DD1 will be on her own, and so will DS. DD2 will be be on her own for a few months until DD3 is ready to move in with her.

Advertisement

alyssa&rylan's-mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #72
blesdfish
Registered Users

My Mood:

3 rooms, 6 people

A boys room and a girls room, then mine and DH's room. Two in each.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:10 AM   #73
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Right now we're all crammed in a tiny 3 bedroom home. The adults in 1 room together, DS in his own room, all 3 girls in the other room.

The home we want to move into has 4 bedrooms plus the attic was kind of made into a loft type area that could be an extra bedroom. We're not sure if DH is coming or not (whole 'nother story ) but it's more spacious overall. Hopefully we will all move in there soon.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #74
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugS
Right now we're all crammed in a tiny 3 bedroom home. The adults in 1 room together, DS in his own room, all 3 girls in the other room.

The home we want to move into has 4 bedrooms plus the attic was kind of made into a loft type area that could be an extra bedroom. We're not sure if DH is coming or not (whole 'nother story ) but it's more spacious overall. Hopefully we will all move in there soon.
Mama*Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #75
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugS

kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #76
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
We have 3 bedrooms. DH and I in one, the kids room, and the office/ sewing/ guest room in the third. Dd bounces between our room and kids room. She mostly cosleeps but starts the nights in her crib.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #77
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

4 rooms. Us in one, the boys in one, one storage/sewing and one guest/kids clothes. The boys like to share, and I'm a believer in kids learning to share a space young, since they usually need to share in college or when married. Their toys have a spot in the living room,so right now the bedroom is only for sleep. Ds2 moved to a toddlerbed at 14 months when he started using the crib side as a pommel horse so we can't really have anything else in there (including dressers) until he is a little more safe anyways.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #78
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have 3 bedrooms, technically 4 but the 4th is used as our office and the laundry room is connected to it so we'd never use it as a bedroom. We have 2 kids (boy and girl), so each of them has their own room, then DH and I are in the 3rd. If we have another child, that one will share a room with one of its siblings... and we'd possibly give them our bedroom, since it's bigger and has a big closet.

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote