Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
wlillie
Banned

My Mood:
Vent only-Everything sucks

Work sucks, the nanny isn't working out, dh is being a butt, the kids watch too much tv (yes the nanny put my 10 week old in front of Finding Nemo- the ONLY movie I told her the 4 year old couldn't watch and actually put on the top shelf so he couldn't find it), my house is not so clean anymore, we've been late two out of three days that we actually got to attend ds's new preschool and missed the first week because of a virus, and work sucks. Sucks so bad.

I was supposed to get to go to night classes instead of working during the day and I'm pissed off because it didn't happen and I think it's ruining everything else for me. I think what makes me even madder is the reason I'm not is because we are "undermanned" at work. While all of my (15 people!) co-workers seem to be playing games on their phones or "shooting the breeze" while I try to catch up on 8 weeks worth of everyone's job.

Please don't quote me, I know I"ll be deleting this but needed to get it out. I think I"m calling for some counseling tomorrow to help me work through the anger before I start taking it out on people who don't deserve it.

Advertisement

wlillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
ecomother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Vent only-Everything sucks

Sorry mama, I hope things turn around for you.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #3
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope things turn around for you soon.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
MomMe3
Registered Users

Sometimes life can be so icky and unfair, right? Things will get better and easier.
MomMe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
Sarai*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry. My husband used to put my daughter's books he was sick of reading over and over in the freezer (?! don't know why), under the frozen peas, where no one looked. I think "Bread and Jam for Frances" is still there. Maybe Finding Nemo could find an extra secret home for a while?

And work, a toxic work environment makes one in a bad mood just at the thought of the sound of the alarm clock. Hope it gets better soon.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #6
wlillie
Banned

My Mood:

Thanks. The teacher told the nanny that she needed to talk to us so dh is taking him to preschool this morning. Which meant rearranging all of our schedules and resulted in me having to get up an entire hour earlier. Plus we were supposed to get a lot of work done and I've been here an hour and a half and nobody is ready to start.

But there was a beautiful rainbow. I'm not overtly into sharing my thoughts about God, but I think that was his way of telling me to get over it, I'm really blessed to live my life.
wlillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
theredfantastic
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aww, that is sweet about the rainbow!
theredfantastic is offline   Reply With Quote