Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
jennakayi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thirty-One Fall Catalog

There are some amazing things happening at Thirty-One right now! Our Fall catalog starts September 1st and we have 31 new products and 20 new patterns, it's so awesome I can hardly contain myself!

The new consultant enrollement kit with the Fall products is available NOW! You get so much for just $99! It's everything you need to start your own Thirty-One business. We all started with just $99 and a dream, you can too! Earn money to pay for all of your family's Christmas gifts, those school activities or put a down payment on a new car! If you can dream it, you can achieve it with Thirty-One!

Here is a link to an information booklet, it has all kinds of info about starting your own business. And pictures of the new Fall kit! You will fall in love with Fall!

http://assets.thirtyonetoday.com.s3...._Fall_2012.pdf

If you would like to join my team and have my full support, go to my website and click Join My Team www.mythirtyone.com/jirvine
You can also call or email me with any questions!
832-948-0769
31bagsnpurses@gmail.com

Thanks!
Jenna Irvine
Independent Senior Consultant

Advertisement

Last edited by jennakayi; 08-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.
jennakayi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
jennakayi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thirty-One Fall Kit

Would you like to receive a free Fall catalog by mail??!! Follow the link below and fill out the simple survey, I will mail a catalog to you right away!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8BM5KNT