Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
ofthemoonsglow
Registered Users
Formely: Mia**da
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Suggestions for tv shows to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlyjo View Post
I can't even begin to say how glad I am that I'm not the only one who loved Battlestar Galactica!
Me too!!

Someone else just mentioned it in a random diaper thread. So theres a few of us on here. Also, for geeky suggestions - Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe are my all time favorite shows. Theres also like 3 movies too that follow the shows... So that could take you weeks and weeks to watch all of them.

Advertisement

Old 08-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #12
MacMama
Registered Users
Formerly: PaisleyandLaylasmommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlyjo View Post
I can't even begin to say how glad I am that I'm not the only one who loved Battlestar Galactica!
I LOVED that one too-- I watched it during my first trimester. Also Firefly. I do need some more shows for when the baby comes too-- we have Netflix instead of cable so I'm sure there will be something there once I start looking.
Heather; wife to my love Jacob, lucky mama of Layla (9), Paisley (7), Thatcher (almost 5) and my nursling, Koa (9/4/12). Creator of Hand-stamped jewelry, custom teething necklaces and accessories by Avery Rayne Designs
MacMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:23 PM   #13
JulieM2GE
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDever
Do you have anything you can stream on? Like a game station or blueray player? Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon if you have Prime might be great options. Maybe Glee or Downton Abby.
We don't have a good Internet plan to do that we live put in the country and use my iPhone for most of our Internet needs. I may look into the cost of subscribing to Hulu or Netflix. I will just need to keep a charger near buy cuz my phone doesn't hold a charge very well anymore.

I'm loving all the suggestions. I'm going to look into them and watch a few to see which ones I like and will watch the series of.
JulieM2GE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #14
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm obsessed with Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy (you may not like this one if you are more coserative), love Law & Order SVU, hmmm.....and my guilty pleasures include Dance Moms, Jerseylicious, 19 Kids & Counting, I'm Having their Baby....

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote