Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2012, 07:46 AM   #61
tiredwalker
Registered Users

Re: Best Dad system

It's so funny how guys are these days. My grandpa and dad both diapered the kids with cloth and pins. Grandpa even knew how to fold the flats because that's the only thing they could afford. He thought it was so cool that we had rubber pants and our wet buns didn't soak through his pant legs :P

Advertisement

tiredwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #62
allieono
Registered Users

You guys are tickling me to death with the backwards diaper stories. I love it. My husband practices on a carebear cause our little nugget hasn't been born yet. His favorite in our stash so far (remembering they dont have actual baby waste in them yet) is the Grovia AIO OS. I think he likes the prints. My favorite is the Bumgenius Freetime. I plan to beef up my stash with mostly Freetimes but we have 4 of his favorites so far and I plan to buy more. We also have a couple of Swaddlebees OS AIO which I love for the cute/soft factor. He's going to be with the baby most of the time so I am really trying to cater to him but I'm also the one reading all of the reviews and semi-obsessively watching youtube videos, lurking forums etc. He calls me the Research and Development department in our marriage and he is comfortable with when I tell him "this one is supposed to work really well" especially when it comes to baby gear.
allieono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #63
casuffit
Registered Users
seller

dh also favors trifolded sized prefolds in Thirsties covers. He grabs them first than the pockets because most of the pockets are snaps. He doesn't understand fitted either until i told him you can go coverless with it to clear rashes.
casuffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #64
stephbolt
Registered Users
seller

I'm loving this thread - DH hates the stash of KL0 I got for our DD, but hoping I can still get him to CD by switching to something else now that she's getting toward outgrowing those.
stephbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #65
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbolt
I'm loving this thread - DH hates the stash of KL0 I got for our DD, but hoping I can still get him to CD by switching to something else now that she's getting toward outgrowing those.
My DH hates fitteds too. But he's fine with pockets, AIOs, even PFs and flats. Hopefully your DH will like something else too!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote