Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #11
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had my daughter a week ago at 36w6d, still breech, vaginally, in the hospital with a doctor. I had seen two chiropactors and my midwife had tried (gently) to turn the baby, but she was stubborn. And then my water broke, so the doc couldn't do a version. But I was a good candidate for a vaginal breech birth: baby was small/early, she wasn't my first vaginal birth, and she was frank breech. Everything went well. I'm glad I had the choice.

Advertisement

Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:46 AM   #12
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: breech

Congratulations!!! It's so encouraging to read stories of vaginal breech births!!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:53 AM   #13
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wooo!! He turned head down! The inversion moves from spinningbabies.com have worked twice now.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:19 AM   #14
Xythnia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations!!!!

I am trying some moves from that site right now. I also have an appointment in a few hours to try moxibustion therapy (Chinese medicine) with an accupucturist. Praying she flips as my midwives transferred me to the doctor and he scheduled me for a c-section for Wednesday. My due date is Monday but I *feel* like she's not coming til later... Inspired to go back on the board once more before bedtime!
ISO: Size 1 Mini Nappis, Capris, Simplex, and Thirsties
Xythnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #15
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xythnia View Post
Congratulations!!!!

I am trying some moves from that site right now. I also have an appointment in a few hours to try moxibustion therapy (Chinese medicine) with an accupucturist. Praying she flips as my midwives transferred me to the doctor and he scheduled me for a c-section for Wednesday. My due date is Monday but I *feel* like she's not coming til later... Inspired to go back on the board once more before bedtime!
Keep us posted!! I really hope she turns for you. Trust your gut, but don't feel forced into a c-section. I've heard of 41 weekers turning head down and being born vaginally. You still have time.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #16
Xythnia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Still working on it! But making sure she has her full time to finish developing and we can use the time as well.
ISO: Size 1 Mini Nappis, Capris, Simplex, and Thirsties
Xythnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #17
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DDC to say i just had my third LO on Friday at home, frank breech. You can do this <3. I was at the chiro every week for 2 months, did moxi and acxupressure, did the rebozo and inversions to no avail. Hugs, you will do amazing no matter what!

'Smartphone' approved
Old 09-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #18
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thrilled to hear these stories of babies turning or successful breech vaginal deliveries!! How awesome!

I have a friend who just found out a few days ago (she's due today or tomorrow) that her baby is breech, so her dr. scheduled a section for Monday. Anyone think it would be out of line to suggest the spinning babies website? She still has the weekend!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #19
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
Thrilled to hear these stories of babies turning or successful breech vaginal deliveries!! How awesome!

I have a friend who just found out a few days ago (she's due today or tomorrow) that her baby is breech, so her dr. scheduled a section for Monday. Anyone think it would be out of line to suggest the spinning babies website? She still has the weekend!
Not at all out of line! Also ask if they'll do an ultrasound immediately before surgery.
Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote