Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #3871
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz2002
I'm seeing 2.48 standard shipping on it
Me too

Sent from my DROID4 using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 09-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #3872
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: does anyone have a sucessful Ebay store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoblessings View Post
I got a few more listings up last night and the waiting is killing me! LOL!! I'm just waiting for SOMETHING to come up green. My prices are on the high end of what I saw other things selling for, so we'll see. I was SO frustrated this morning. My DH was in a ranch rodeo at the county fair in our little town. There are rarely any sales in our town but today there were LOADS and I couldn't go to any of them since we were going to the rodeo. I'm sure everyone must wait for the fair weekend when there are lots of people coming through town for the fair to have their sales, I wish they had just had a bunch yesterday too so I could've hit some up.
I check my Ebay for green listings CONSTANTLY! It's addictive! lol! Though I'm confused, I understand green has a bid, and red doesn't, but on the Ebay app, some of the prices are blue? And one had a bid, and the rest didn't, so what's the price in blue mean?

And that sucks about the sales. It's been raining here for the last few days, so no yardsales, and I went to that thrift store having the $0.10 sale, and it was picked clean! I got like 4 things, and 2 of them were shirts for DH...the sale started Wednesday, so everyone came out then for it.

Also what do you do with items that after you've relisted a couple times haven't had interest? Just donate them? Or save for later and try again?
Old 09-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #3873
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

I went to GW today but didn't find anything except a cute gap blouse for me for $5. Prices are too high to resell.

Old 09-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #3874
B's Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So shipped 4 packages this morning, 2 that paid yesterday, and 2 that paid early this morning...then someone JUST paid...I really hope they don't knock me for a long shipping time, because their package won't go out until Tuesday now because of the holiday. My post office doesn't have a package drop off area, and they are only open from 9-11 on Saturdays! She bought them like 3 days ago too...why can't people just pay right away?? I've never even considered NOT paying right away!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #3875
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

With the shipping saying free if you send an invoice it adds on the shipping and when they pay even if you don't send one it adds it. I don't know why it says that...
Old 09-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #3876
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy
So shipped 4 packages this morning, 2 that paid yesterday, and 2 that paid early this morning...then someone JUST paid...I really hope they don't knock me for a long shipping time, because their package won't go out until Tuesday now because of the holiday. My post office doesn't have a package drop off area, and they are only open from 9-11 on Saturdays! She bought them like 3 days ago too...why can't people just pay right away?? I've never even considered NOT paying right away!
You could always send them a quick note...thanks for your payment. Due to the holiday, your package will go out on Tuesday. I think most people realize the PO closes @12 on Saturdays.

Old 09-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #3877
B's Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety612 View Post
You could always send them a quick note...thanks for your payment. Due to the holiday, your package will go out on Tuesday. I think most people realize the PO closes @12 on Saturdays.

I picked Tuesday as the ship date, but I think I'll do that anyway.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #3878
mari.b
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMum View Post
Your post office might have them, but you would have to check first. You can call and ask. Of course, you won't be able to call until Tuesday. I called mine, and they transferred me to another branch/location, about a mile away, and they had them at the second location. They had them behind the desk, so I think they just keep a few on hand, in case anyone needs one, but they don't want to be giving away 20 at a time, kwim?
That makes sense. So should I go ahead and invoice him at the fre price and hope they have them or just wait until Tuesday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
Me neither! I also don't bid on things - if I want something I want to buy it then and when I buy things in real life I pay for them right away. Same goes for ebay, I don't even think about it.

Baker's Bargain Boutique - my little piece of ebay
mari.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #3879
swankybaby
Registered Users
seller

woohoo found this today at a small TS for $1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARTERS-JUST...9#ht_500wt_948

and this for 50 cents!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carters-Prec...#ht_2042wt_933

not bad for my first day back in a while!
swankybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #3880
swankybaby
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
I think it would be awesome, especially since I lost my notebook page that had all the brands/items on it that I wrote as I read this whole thread...It would take forever to go back through it! lol
i can def. try and put something together from the few things i know that are still good to get, and go through my old list when/if i have time. if any one else wants to contribute they can just post on the thread and i will edit/add them in
(or if someone else wants to start a thread, by all means!!! )
swankybaby is offline   Reply With Quote