Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #3881
swankybaby
Registered Users
seller

Re: does anyone have a sucessful Ebay store?

UGH i also saw this but i left it!
http://www.ebay.com:80/itm/ws/eBayIS...vip=true&rt=nc

jeez this too!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carters-Litt...#ht_3090wt_933

i looked it up on ebay and saw some listed in the $20-30 price range, but when you look up completeds on ebay on an iphone ( no app) you can't tell if it sold or not. any hints on how to tell if it sold when you're looking on an iphone?

Advertisement

Last edited by swankybaby; 09-01-2012 at 05:32 PM.
swankybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #3882
evasimone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have amazing news!!! I called ebay and they increased my seller limits to 50 items. I didn't expect them to because I've only been selling for a month (been buying for at least a few years though) but I am thrilled they did. Plus like some other posters mentioned my spare bedroom is looking like a hoarders den, I really need to unload some of my "inventory."

Also the lady that I think marked my anthro shirt gave me a really good rating so I don't feel as bitter. I would have been really upset if she had given me a negative after all of my nice customer service and paying return shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy View Post
/snip
Toner-now the guy is saying it is printing out grey and that's what happens when it has been refilled. But he never did send me proof. He wants to return it, and I said I'd pay return shipping WITH PROOF but I'm not gonna pay return shipping with no proof. THis is going to end bad me thinks.
What a butt head... is your feedback high enough that you can take a hit? I hate buyers that try to scam sellers, it's not like the people selling are millionaires (for the most part). For some reason it's worse when you are trying to scam people who are just trying to make a little extra money vs. a big business.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #3883
swankybaby
Registered Users
seller

oh my gooooooooooooosh they had this too. but not a complete set! ok im addicted to ebay again
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Classic-Winn...#ht_500wt_1182
swankybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #3884
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
So shipped 4 packages this morning, 2 that paid yesterday, and 2 that paid early this morning...then someone JUST paid...I really hope they don't knock me for a long shipping time, because their package won't go out until Tuesday now because of the holiday. My post office doesn't have a package drop off area, and they are only open from 9-11 on Saturdays! She bought them like 3 days ago too...why can't people just pay right away?? I've never even considered NOT paying right away!
I don't understand not paying right away either. You know that once they pay if you took your sweet time shipping, like they did paying, they would have a big hissy fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by swankybaby View Post
woohoo found this today at a small TS for $1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARTERS-JUST...9#ht_500wt_948

and this for 50 cents!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carters-Prec...#ht_2042wt_933

not bad for my first day back in a while!
Nice!! I remember hearing somewhere a while back that loveys sell well on Ebay...all those people who's baby has lost their favorite security toy will pay big bucks for a replacement! I need to remember to look through the stuffed toys for things like these.
Elizabeth~ Jesus loving wife to myNathan, Mama to God's blessings Jayna-11, Quaid-9, Roanen-7, Avelyn Faith-5, Conlan-2 and 2 precious ones, Victory (10-2010) and Treasure (4-2013), in the arms of Jesus. Expecting a little rainbow blessing late Aug/early Sep Doing a lot of this to get ready! My ISO/IHA
mamatoblessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #3885
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swankybaby View Post
oh my gooooooooooooosh they had this too. but not a complete set! ok im addicted to ebay again
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Classic-Winn...#ht_500wt_1182
You need to go back!!!!! lol!
MilaniasSuperMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #3886
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoblessings View Post
I don't understand not paying right away either. You know that once they pay if you took your sweet time shipping, like they did paying, they would have a big hissy fit

Nice!! I remember hearing somewhere a while back that loveys sell well on Ebay...all those people who's baby has lost their favorite security toy will pay big bucks for a replacement! I need to remember to look through the stuffed toys for things like these.
Me too! I always look at Build A Bears but not loveys. I will definitely look now! Also my goal for this month is to list at least 10 items a day. I think I might even raise it later in the month. I caught a bug and was sick during the last free listing and only listed like 30 things the last 10 days of the month, boooooo.
MilaniasSuperMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #3887
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by swankybaby

i can def. try and put something together from the few things i know that are still good to get, and go through my old list when/if i have time. if any one else wants to contribute they can just post on the thread and i will edit/add them in
(or if someone else wants to start a thread, by all means!!! )
Maybe someone can start a new chat thread and keep the first post updated with a list of key items to look for when thrifting/garage saling?

Sent from my DROID4 using DS Forum
Old 09-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #3888
llamabeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I met with my storage locker guy today. He gave me one of those electrode ab toners...ha ha these snake oil kits are a crack up but sell for $$! I kinda feel a little bad..like I should put a disclosure.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #3889
SillyLily
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks for the replies on the free shipping. I will send an invoice if she doesn't pay in the next day or two, and hopefully it will add the shipping on when she pays. I wonder if maybe she bought it using the app.
Like to travel? Travel deals referral link.
SillyLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #3890
3BoysMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoblessings View Post
And this is why I chose to require immediate payment! I closed out 4 no pay cases this past week Thus, my motivation lol....

Does anyone know how to make it available to combine shipping on pay now things? I can only figure out giving them a refund........

Visit my Ebay store: Penny Pinching Picks!
3BoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote