Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #21
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: OMGOSH WHAT HAVE WE DONE????

hugs....I was there, but 7m preggo. Moved from a tiny condo, to a huge house and still found that I had tons of stuff everywhere!
Take it one day, one box at a time! Do you have a garage? Maybe everything can go there for now while you take its slowly?

Advertisement

trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #22
kalasin
Registered Users
seller

I have very little storage. One hall closet, spare room closet, and whatever we can figure out in the bedroom closets around clothes. We have a big garage, but it's 115 outside right now.

Between the dollar store, Target, and one lucky trip where we happened to be near an Ikea, combine with LOTS of Pinterest browsing, we've got storage under control.

If you feel like postings pics we can probably help. There are lots of really good organizing blogs to. iheartorganizing.blogspot.com is my favorite, though she's a) lucky enough to live near Ikea, b) not on as much of a budget as I like to be, and c) gets free stuff.
kalasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #23
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalasin View Post
I have very little storage. One hall closet, spare room closet, and whatever we can figure out in the bedroom closets around clothes. We have a big garage, but it's 115 outside right now.

Between the dollar store, Target, and one lucky trip where we happened to be near an Ikea, combine with LOTS of Pinterest browsing, we've got storage under control.

If you feel like postings pics we can probably help. There are lots of really good organizing blogs to. iheartorganizing.blogspot.com is my favorite, though she's a) lucky enough to live near Ikea, b) not on as much of a budget as I like to be, and c) gets free stuff.
lol- yes, my closest ikea is 5 hours away and i keep hoping for a reason to have to go to minneapolis....
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #24
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:

Take your time! We moved to our current house when I was 35 weks pregnant and I worked like a maniac to organize some of it, but I ended up reorganizing a lot of it over the last 2 years anyway. like one PP said, the house will grow and change, so it's ok to not love it right now. Work on what you need, the rest will fall into place over the next few months or year as you have time to let your vision take hold.
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #25
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

FIL ripped out the horrid 1970's wet bar in the playroom/ schoolroom- YAY! Also, dh added more bookshelves and I decluttered in there. PROGRESS!!! I would like to post pics soon of the playroom for storage help. We'll see when I can get that done... dd is nursing SO MUCH this week and my help has all gone.

TY to all for the support... you guys are the best .
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:29 AM   #26
SenoraE
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomom
FIL ripped out the horrid 1970's wet bar in the playroom/ schoolroom- YAY!.
What?! You are not going to teach your kids bartending skills as a part of your curriculum? It would be like science, math, home ec, p.e. & public speaking all in one!

Love family help! We couldn't survive without it!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #27
TwinMommaplus2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoraE View Post
What?! You are not going to teach your kids bartending skills as a part of your curriculum? It would be like science, math, home ec, p.e. & public speaking all in one!

Motherhood is not a hobby, its a calling, you do not collect children because they are cuter than stamps, Its not something to do if you can squeeze the time in, its what god gave you time for. ~E. Anderson
TwinMommaplus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:41 AM   #28
pgkcb13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey, just wanted to say I"m thinking of you! Hope things are looking up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoraE View Post

OMG
ISO Gypsum Keens in Kids size 12
pgkcb13 is offline   Reply With Quote