Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #31
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thank you so much ladies! Spent half the day at the urine analysis/bloodwork appt talking with the nurse. I wont get my bloodwork back until later today or tomorrow morning. But I talked for 2 hours to the nurse who was there for me during everything with Jubilee. It was great. She told me they will do everything to ease any nervousness!
Sorry I didn't get the progression pics up. I have been so busy trying to get the announcement together, I totally forgot. I will get them up tomorrow at nap! They are gorgeous and GETTING DARKER!

Advertisement

Old 08-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #32
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:
Re: Am I FINALLY getting my RAINBOW?

Congratulations!!
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #33
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Congratulations and will be praying you have a wonderfully healthy pregnancy and delivery of a beautiful rainbow baby! You all deserve it!
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:16 AM   #34
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Soory I haven't had a chance to update with my progression pics. Things have been very stressful around here. My dr called Tuesday to tell me my bloodwork came back and my hcg levels were low and was concerned. She believes i caught this pregnancy super early and thats why their low. But she still wants to make sure their doubling. She didn't mention what the number was but please pray they elevate properly!! My next beta test is tomorrow and they wont call me until Monday :*(.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:26 AM   #35
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsgirl777 View Post
Soory I haven't had a chance to update with my progression pics. Things have been very stressful around here. My dr called Tuesday to tell me my bloodwork came back and my hcg levels were low and was concerned. She believes i caught this pregnancy super early and thats why their low. But she still wants to make sure their doubling. She didn't mention what the number was but please pray they elevate properly!! My next beta test is tomorrow and they wont call me until Monday :*(.
Praying that they go up as they should. Betas can be scary, hoping it turns out right for ya
Old 09-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #36
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
The stupid nurses at the OB FINALLY called me Wednesday!! My beta came back 8055! Now praying that this is a "viable" pregnancy and not a blighted ovum. Thanks to the internet I am now aware of such a thing . Basking in all the glory for now BUT super nervous to graduate from here until the u/s!
Thank you ALL for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers through these couple weeks! I am truly thankful to all of you!!!

Progression pics of the IC's, these were the ones that showed the most progression

ForumRunner_20120914_161849.jpg

My ATTS!!!! Wishing my husband would buy me more, but he rather buy me a fetal doppler. So I can obsess over the heart beat!

ForumRunner_20120914_161911.jpg
Old 09-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #37
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote