Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #11
indigo152
Registered Users
seller

I found a local FB page! Will have to get photos taken of stuff soon
Now, that will be a project, but still sounds better to me than holding a real life tag sale at me house.

So....is anyone actually following the purging recommendations this week? I have been feeling low on energy and motivation this week, but hope to get some purging/organizing done today as a friend is coming to visit to help with my kiddos.

Yesterday's task was to look through your house to find furniture to remove. I have a couple of items in mind, but not sure how I can part with them. One is a little cabinet in my dining room that I use to store glass baking dishes (which I use), and decorative serving bowls (that I don't use often, but do want to keep). I have no idea where I could put the baking dishes and bowls if I got rid of the cabinet?!
I also have a bookcase in my dining room that I put our shoes on. We don't have an actual mudroom so I thought it would be helpful to have a place to keep shoes near the door. I find that it just gets overfilled with shoes, tho, and looks messy. I need a better solution! What do other people without mudrooms do with shoes? I do have a small coat closet, but it is also acting as our arts and crafts closet, so no extra room for shoes!

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #12
rawheid
Registered Users
seller

Re: 40 Day Purge: Week 4 - Sep 3-7

I actually thought with DS1 going to school this week i'd be motivated to get purging, but honestly I'm lacking motivation.

I have a heap piled in my coldroom waiting to go to the thrift store, maybe if I got rid of that I'd be more inclined to start again.....
Join me on Swagbucks

rawheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #13
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Yep I am doing this week but I didn't have any furniture to purge as I did that a few months back and we are currently good. I am purging some stuff today but haven't started on today's specific task

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is online now   Reply With Quote