Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #21
BSWmama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Crib sleeping

I'm not taking DS out of the crib until he climbs out or expresses strong desire to sleep in a bed or completely outgrows it. He sleeps great at bedtime and naps. I even got a second crib for the new baby since I don't need to be messing with DS's sleep right now.

Advertisement

BSWmama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #22
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My DS also turns 3 in Oct. and is still in a crib, though we're buying him a big boy bed for his b-day
Old 09-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #23
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
My DS also turns 3 in Oct. and is still in a crib, though we're buying him a big boy bed for his b-day
Levi will be 3 in 3 weeks. We made him an awesome mid-century bed for his birthday. Poor kid, just isn't ready for it. He gets out of it and thinks its a gigantic playpen. So its in his room for when he's ready but he's rocking the crib for now. GL!
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #24
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I WISH my 2yo and 3yo would stay in cribs. 3yo hasn't slept through the night since he was moved to a big boy bed (he was repeatedly climbing out at 2). And now he has the 2yo in the habit of night waking again. I say use that crib as long as you can.