Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Some of you might remember me...

I was here in April, pregnant. Ended up miscarrying on the 18th of April.

Pregnant again! Got a VERY DARK line on 4 tests two days ago. Guessing that I am about 5 weeks or so. LMP was August 1st. EDD of May 8th. Because of our loss, I've decided that I do not want to see a doctor until later (September 19th) so that I would be able to see a sac, fetal pole, heartbeat, SOMETHING! I won't feel good about not seeing anything on an ultrasound. Anyway, really really hoping that this pregnancy is sticky.

I have three boys already. Hoping for a girl this time (would be AWESOME), but all we REALLY want is a happy and healthy baby and mommy at the end! Sticky vibes, please!

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
mommycass
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Some of you might remember me...

Congrats! I do remember you and your story helped me as I miscarried on may 2nd after declining HCG. I got a BFP 6 wks later and am now 18 wks. The first trimester was a little nerve wracking but still exciting! I'll hopefully find out the gender Monday. Good Vibes for a sticky bean to you and I'll be praying for you, yay!!
mommycass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
UmmKira
Registered Users
seller

Praying your pregnancy is healthy, and you have a happy child and easy delivery.

Sent from my phone using DS Forum... Typos complements of Swype

Come check out my homeschool blog!
UmmKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommycass View Post
Congrats! I do remember you and your story helped me as I miscarried on may 2nd after declining HCG. I got a BFP 6 wks later and am now 18 wks. The first trimester was a little nerve wracking but still exciting! I'll hopefully find out the gender Monday. Good Vibes for a sticky bean to you and I'll be praying for you, yay!!
I'm pretty sure that mine was a chemical pregnancy, but I'll never truly know. I'm really really hoping that this one is going to be so much better. I don't know that I am quite ready for another unfortunate event.

Glad you are doing well! It really does make me feel a bit better to see that it's possible to have a great pregnancy even after a loss.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmKira View Post
Praying your pregnancy is healthy, and you have a happy child and easy delivery.

Sent from my phone using DS Forum... Typos complements of Swype
Thanks so much!