Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #21
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 3rd

Jennifer- I am excited for you!!!

Carissa- I'm so sorry about the BFN. I usually do better not testing and just having AF arrive- it is a disappointment regardless but I have learned the test makes me even more sad for some reason.

Liesl- I am so sorry- what difficult news I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #22
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Couldn't bring myself to test this AM there wasn't any spotting this AM when I wiped but I checked my cervix this AM, which was firm and closed, and there was pinkish redish brown blood??? Are u suppose to spot with progesterone?
I'm just so disappointed and feel let down, everything is always perfect ( perfect follicle perfect trigger IUI even taking progesterone this time and WHAM.... Nothing
Ok done with vent now!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #23
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Carissa so sorry I wouldn't stop progesterone until you listart just in case.
Liesl I'm so sorry.

Afm Cd 1. At least the waiting is done. Have to have another hcg to make sure I'm at zero before we start testing. If I'm not there I have to wait a whole cycle just to start testing. So frustrated and sad right now.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #24
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It seems to be a bad week for everyone!

Liesl - I am sorry for the bad news
Carissa - Sorry about the BFN but you are not out yet
Slimy - I understand the frustration

AFM - CD 1 was yesterday and I called RE but missed them at the office. On call DR called me back and said to call office in the morning. Since she did not have my chart and wasnt my regular DR, she was not sure what he would want to do this cycle. But agreed that he would likely want to move to injectibles. I call the office this morning and talk to my nurse. She says, there is not time to order the injectibles since they would need to start tomorrow. And set up a phone conference with the RE on Tuesday for me.

I am so mad!!! I had to skip last cycle to have a sono-hsg. Told the RE that I definitely wanted to do something the next cycle. He told me that the test was all clear and to call CD 1. I do, expecting them to have the plan ready so we can get the meds, etc but they dont. So I took the stupid Provera for NOTHING!! I hate that stuff and only took it so we could move on to another cycle but now the nurse tells me that the RE is probably gonna want me to lose an additional 10 -15 lbs before we do an injectible cycle. I have been working by but off for months and have lost 15 lbs already but I had really expected to be doing a cycle now. If I had known all this, I would have not taken the provera and waited to get a natural period. Not point in getting AF now if I have to wait anyway.
I spent the whole morning crying and now I have 3 birthday parties to go to today. One at 2, 4 and 7. I am not in the mood at all and just wanna crawl into bed and hide!!!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #25
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavis514
It seems to be a bad week for everyone!

Liesl - I am sorry for the bad news
Carissa - Sorry about the BFN but you are not out yet
Slimy - I understand the frustration

AFM - CD 1 was yesterday and I called RE but missed them at the office. On call DR called me back and said to call office in the morning. Since she did not have my chart and wasnt my regular DR, she was not sure what he would want to do this cycle. But agreed that he would likely want to move to injectibles. I call the office this morning and talk to my nurse. She says, there is not time to order the injectibles since they would need to start tomorrow. And set up a phone conference with the RE on Tuesday for me.

I am so mad!!! I had to skip last cycle to have a sono-hsg. Told the RE that I definitely wanted to do something the next cycle. He told me that the test was all clear and to call CD 1. I do, expecting them to have the plan ready so we can get the meds, etc but they dont. So I took the stupid Provera for NOTHING!! I hate that stuff and only took it so we could move on to another cycle but now the nurse tells me that the RE is probably gonna want me to lose an additional 10 -15 lbs before we do an injectible cycle. I have been working by but off for months and have lost 15 lbs already but I had really expected to be doing a cycle now. If I had known all this, I would have not taken the provera and waited to get a natural period. Not point in getting AF now if I have to wait anyway.
I spent the whole morning crying and now I have 3 birthday parties to go to today. One at 2, 4 and 7. I am not in the mood at all and just wanna crawl into bed and hide!!!!!
That would make me REALLY angry. You'd think they would understand, but they don't. At all.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #26
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I think I'm CD1.... Lots of bright red today so much so I've had to use tampons so I'd say CD1 but do I stop progesterone? RE hasn't called back yet! I called this AM to tell them I thought it was cd1 and what do I need to do but haven't heard anything..
I thought with progesterone I'd have to stop it to get AF... So I guess I'll continue it till I hear otherwise...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #27
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My dr told me to stop once I get AF. Progesterone can hold off AF but it doesn't always stop it.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote