Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
Registered Users
I Hurt!

All over I am sick and tired of it and it is getting worse. I have chronic Lyme and the pregnancy has caused symptoms to flare up. My arthritis symptoms are spreading. Now my neck and shoulders are inflamed and painful and crack when I move them. There are days my pain and fatigue make it hard to walk across the room and going upstairs makes me need to sit down and sometimes take a nap. Since my symptoms are spreading in my body I am worried the Lyme is traveling. I only have one more option for medication and it involves a central line or hep lock and doing IV's daily. That will add a lot of risk to the pregnancy, but I am not sure how much longer I can keep going like this. I also think this infection is making my blood sugars extremely hard to control....frustrated all around! Complaint over!
Jen , Wife to Scott, Mama to NINE 14, 13, 11, 9, 8, 5, 4, 4, and 22 months! Servant of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! and a homebirth midwifein my spare time

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote