Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
LleytonandJaydensmommy
DO NOT FSOT with! Unresolved transaction issues 2/2013!

My Mood:
Help?

So today i have been having a lot of contractions and not felt baby move a whole lot. He has moved some but not a lot. With my first they had to induce me about the same time because i spiked a high blood pressure and baby was under stress because of the random contractions. I am not sure if i should call my doctor or not though because everytime i call they act like i am being a huge pain in the *** for calling them especially when it isn't office hours...I don't want to ignore it but i HATE calling my doctor because of that reason. I have a drs appointment on tuesday though but that is 4 days away....any advice would be helpful...Thank you!!

Advertisement

LleytonandJaydensmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
LleytonandJaydensmommy

My Mood:
Re: Help?

Oh and i am also having some pain through my chest. both sides into my elbows...it is a dull aching pain, not sharp
Old 09-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

It is common that a baby can really slow down just before delivery.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
LleytonandJaydensmommy

My Mood:

I hope that is all this is. I am just worried he is stressed out like my first was when i started having braxton hicks contractions a lot during the day
Old 09-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #5
Believer318
Registered Users

My Mood:

I wouldn't hesitate to call my dr. If you're overreacting--who cares. You're just trying to do what's best for your baby and you. Explain why you feel the way you do (worried/bc of first pregnancy), and let them calm you down. :-)
Old 09-08-2012, 07:51 AM   #6
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would call.

I have done it once already this pregnancy and they think 'i am crazy until I tell them about my past two deliveries. Then they realize that while not normal symptoms in most woment they are for me.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:51 AM   #7
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I hope everything is ok mama! I would absolutely call. I don't want to scare anyone, but every story I've read that ends badly for the baby seems to begin with "I noticed the baby wasn't moving as much". It's their JOB to take your calls so screw them if they don't like it.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #8
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Go with your gut instinct, call if you think there is something going on. Better safe than sorry. sorry your doctor isn't more understanding.