Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #21
ccserrano
Registered Users
seller

Hemp babies doublers.... No leaks and Dd soaks diapers. I was feeling lazy the other night and put her in a sposie for night, even though really wool is just as easy, and I'm not kidding in less then 15 min my bed and I were soaked! I thought I felt something warm, but figured it was just the warm diaper I felt... Nope! Leaked every where! Uggghh no leaks in wool ! Love it

Advertisement

Last edited by ccserrano; 09-10-2012 at 06:39 PM.
ccserrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #22
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: new gmd organic workhorse diapers are in

Thank you so much for the pics! Would the brown snapless work with one pin for a 5 month old? Does anyone use them like that? Or would the wings be too small?
Old 09-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #23
FriedaT
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJoyful View Post
Thank you so much for the pics! Would the brown snapless work with one pin for a 5 month old? Does anyone use them like that? Or would the wings be too small?
Browns might be too big on a 5 month old unless s/he's super chunky, they're a tad bit big on my 21 lb 15 month old. The wings are pretty long on the snapless though, depending on how big around the middle your LO is, you might be able to get away with one pin.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #24
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:

I just got my organic workhorses yesterday and they are so soft. I only washed and dried twice and am using them already. I wasn't sure what size to order so I got snapless browns and greens for my 30lb DS and the browns fit much nicer than the greens. The greens fit too but just a little bigger. I am loving the softness!!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #25
ccserrano
Registered Users
seller

I agree.... I had originally ordered one green and one brown to compare sizes... And I just ordered 5 more of each... Browns for daytime greens for night.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #26
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Just put my order in for 6 of the organic brown with snaps. Hope I got the right size for my guy
Old 09-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #27
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Will be hoping to see pics when they come! Hope you like them!

I am thinking of trying a red or brown on my 5 month old, no closure to use with one pin. Not sure if very many people use them that way, but I like the Sbish snapless and thought maybe they would work the same way.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #28
ccserrano
Registered Users
seller

I received and prepped our new 10! Have a green on her tonight with a g cloth, and I think a tinytush wool soaker? Love it! I want to go to using wool 100% of the time...now that I have the gmds I think we will! I hated rangling prefolds! But between our flats (if I can find a fold I like that actually stays on her) and the 12 gmds, I think I might have to destash our pockets and prefolds.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #29
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
Just put my order in for 6 of the organic brown with snaps. Hope I got the right size for my guy
Our boys are about the same fit when it comes to diapers and I think the browns will be good for you. I ordered the closureless organic browns and greens and the browns fit better. I'm thinking of selling my greens and going with more browns. The greens fit but I like the fit of the browns better. Im thinking of ordering the snap closure too. They are so soft too.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #30
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I am not sure about the snaps. I couldn't decide, so just went with what I thought would be easier for others, and we'd like to be able to go coverless. I just watched a you tube review of an xl on a baby Sully's size, so now I'm worried that I should have gone with the bigger size!
Eta: this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGju6...e_gdata_player

Last edited by stephcrouse; 09-13-2012 at 08:30 PM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote