Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
maman08
Registered Users
seller

Travel nursing pillow and lots of breastmilk storage

I have a bunch of breastfeeding paraphernalia available.

I also have a cover for a regular My Brest Friend pillow, white with blue and green leaves on it. (Pictured on the pillow, but this listing is ONLY for the cover!) [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"] Asking $10ppd.[/COLOR]

Next is one box of Avent breastmilk storage bottles (4oz./125mL). The plastic wrap is broken but the contents of the box are all there and have never been used. These are BPA free. [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"] Asking $12ppd.[/COLOR]

I also have one box (unopened, plastic wrap is still intact) of Playtex Drop-Ins. The box holds 100 liners, and each liner holds 4oz./118mL. These are BPA free. Asking $5ppd.

Fine print: I ship Su/T/Th from an APO (military mail) address overseas. Mail typically takes 7-10 days to reach the East coast, and I cannot do DC from here. All items ship from a smoke-free, pet-free home.

SOLD:

First up is a My Brest Friend inflatable travel nursing pillow. This is slightly smaller than the regular My Brest Friend, but has the same shape as the regular pillow including the strap that goes around your waist to hold the pillow in place. It deflates and inflates quickly and was a lifesaver when we were living out of suitcases for the first few months of DS1's life! The cover has been washed a few times but shows no sign of wear that I can see. Cover is a paisley design in green and blue. Asking $15ppd.

I have 9 boxes of Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags (8 boxes of 25 and 1 box of 50), all unopened (three of the boxes are still in the box they shipped in from the original retailer). Asking $40ppd for all 9 boxes.

Advertisement

Last edited by maman08; 09-13-2012 at 05:47 AM. Reason: update for sold
maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
akashababy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Travel nursing pillow and lots of breastmilk storage

Hello I'm interested in your breastmilk bag lot.. PM'ing you!
akashababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
sb_twinmama
Registered Users
seller

Hi, I'm interested in the travel nursing pillow. Could you ship it this Thursday 9/13 by any chance?
sb_twinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
sb_twinmama
Registered Users
seller

HI - DiaperSwapper won't allow me to PM you but could you pls provide a regular email address so we can communicate that way? I'd like to purchase your travel nursing pillow right away. Thanks!
sb_twinmama is offline   Reply With Quote