Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
unfadingcolors
Registered Users
seller

PLEASE DELETE ALL SOLD

We have been potty trained for a few months, I keep putting off the de-stash but DH won't take it much longer
I will use the money from these diapers to put towards an organic mattress for DS's new twin bed. To make this fun I have a bunch of free stuff listed at the end of this post - if you buy some diapers, pick some free stuff! If you pick a few free items I might ask for a small additional shipping fee.

Here goes. I am being as thorough as possible in the photos. Some of these diapers are well loved and I want to make it clear. Some are new, almost new, etc. Everything was bought new by me unless noted otherwise. I am making them discounted if you buy in groups as I'd like to avoid selling individual diapers - I really don't want to drive to the post office to sell a $5 diaper
If you want to buy a lot make me an offer!

ALL SOLDNIP Bumgenius Elemental Diapers - 'Sweet' color - 20ppd
Brand new and unused.

SOLDNew Bumgenius Elemental Diaper - 'Sweet' color - 18ppd
I am almost 100% positive I never used this after prepping. Either way, it is in new condition.

TWO OWLS LEFT!!Grovia Organic One Size AIOs - 7ppd or 42ppd for all 7
3 blue, 3 owl, and 1 nature available. These have some wear along the edges and elastic. The outer layer of cotton along the elastic frayed shortly after I bought these but the elastic itself is still strong and like new in all the diapers. See photos for wear of diapers.
You cannot see any wear when these are on the baby, they look brand new.

TWO LEFT!!Grovia Organic AIOs size L - 16ppd for all 4
Well loved and have wear along edges and elastic. Cotton has some holes on the inside. See photos. Elastic is still strong and these look new on the outside and when on a baby.

ALL SOLDSBish fitted size L - 6ppd or 22ppd for all 4
Well loved, these were our bulletproof night diapers. Wear along the edges and elastic, see photos for holes and wear. Elastic is still strong however and these have lots of life left if you don't mind the wear.

[BSOLD]Clover Organic Fitteds size M - 8ppd[/B]
These are in perfect condition except one of left has light staining which could be sunned out. They have adjustable and replaceable buttonhole elastic so these fit awesome. These are the t-fitted (cotton interlock) style but I am including a clover organic cotton terry/velour doubler with each diaper. Clover has went out of business recently, but these are super high quality and were made in Ohio.

Bamboo velour WAHM one size fitteds - 6ppd or 25ppd for all 5
These were a custom for DS and are super cute. Have some minor wear on outside edges of cotton prints and velour has thinned out on some of the leg elastic areas but have lots of life left. Elastic still strong. These are bamboo fleece on inside, bamboo velour touching skin, and cotton prints on outside. Comic diaper has noticeable wear, see photos.

Comic snaps, Dr Seuss Thing 1/Thing 2 snappiable, Mario/Yoshi snappiable, bunny snaps, owl snaps

BOTH SOLDImse Vimse organic AIOs size M and L - 6ppd or 10ppd for both
Used a few times, the laundry tabs show some wear around them but are strong and sticky like new. Elastic, velcro, etc in perfect shape, no stains. These have a stay dry fleece strip you can put against baby's skin so a good nap diaper.

Newborn covers, Stacinator & Imse Vimse - 5ppd or 9ppd for both
[B[IMSE VIMSE SOLD[/B]
I didn't use the green fleece stacinator but is pilly from storage. Used the farm print organic cotton Imse Vimse a few times but velcro and everything is like new.

ALL SOLDTiny Tush PUL covers new - 5ppd or 13ppd for all 3
Never used and bought new by me, new condition. Velcro and everything is perfect. 2 white are size medium, blue is size small.

ALL SOLDLuxe M/L interlock wool cover, M/L owl interlock - 13ppd or 24ppd for both
Luxe is well loved but good condition. Owl is made by me and has a computer embroidered wool owl on the back and an extra doubler sewn in. Owl measurements:
Waist 18-24 inches (very stretchy)
Rise 19 inches

ADG shorties size L - 18ppd or 50ppd for all 3
I made these for DS and then potty trained 2 months later. We didn't wear them very much as they were a bit big for DS and I never took the time to take the waist in. This photo looks kind of bad because they are wrinkly from storage but I am going to wash and dry them and take a new one asap!

SOLDDisana Organic Wool sleepsack size 0-6 months - 12ppd
Bought this used here on fsot but never used myself. Perfect condition but the arm straps have been sewn in place to prevent buttons from coming undone while sleeping.

Babylegs! Super cute boy prints. 7ppd or 40ppd for all 7 pairs
All bought new by me (except wool ones) and barely used. Some have not been used at all, some a couple of times. DH just didn't get really into these like I did. The green stripes are organic cotton, and the cream are a blend of organic cotton and wool. Rest are standard cotton.

Organic cotton doublers size S - 10ppd for all 4
Natural Baby Co (now Grovia) doublers, 100% organic cotton. Perfect condition.

Free stuff! Have you made it this far?
Starting at top left and across.

Dino camo velour made by me. Sugar peas size 2 fitted. Hemp interlock made by me. 2 blue Tiny Tush organic cotton one size fitteds, elastic is not very strong. Yellow bamboo velour made by me. Pirate velcro made by me. Space velcro made by me. Imse Vimse organic cotton terry one size snappiable. Grovia organic one size perfect condition but shot elastic - if you know how to fix elastic great for you. Dino camo velour snappiable made by me. GONEBlue wool interlock shorties made by me size L. GONE2 wool interlock soakers made by me, have some areas where serging is coming undone.
*The stuff made by me is not the greatest, I was new to sewing so these are obviously hand made by a newbie.

Thanks for looking and make an offer if you think my prices are not reasonable

Advertisement

Last edited by unfadingcolors; 11-14-2012 at 01:19 PM.
unfadingcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
jess_paez
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bumgenius, Grovia, AIOs, fitteds, wool interlock, babylegs, covers, more!

pm'd you
Old 09-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
agolackson
Registered Users
seller

PM'd you!
agolackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
unfadingcolors
Registered Users
seller

bump for sold, it's going fast! priced to move, i need space in the house
Old 09-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #5
melissakdh
Registered Users

Do you still have any of the grovia one size AIOs available?
melissakdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
unfadingcolors
Registered Users
seller

Bump, lots of good stuff left. Great deal on cute grovias and babylegs!
Old 09-16-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
discoverydestiny@gmail.co
Registered Users
seller

Interested in your Grovias...maybe all of them. Can you tell me the size difference between the OS and the Larges? Thanks.
discoverydestiny@gmail.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #8
unfadingcolors
Registered Users
seller

I only have 2 owl one size and 2 orange large left.

The orange larges are a bit bigger than the one size. would fit from 16-35 lbs or so.
The one size fit 8-35 lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoverydestiny@gmail.co View Post
Interested in your Grovias...maybe all of them. Can you tell me the size difference between the OS and the Larges? Thanks.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #9
unfadingcolors
Registered Users
seller

bump, a few things left

make an offer on the babylegs - new condition
Old 09-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #10
discoverydestiny@gmail.co
Registered Users
seller

I will take what you have left. $14 for the two owls and $8 for the two orange? So a total of $22? PM me with information on where to send payment, and if I have the total wrong give me that info too. Thanks!

Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfadingcolors View Post
I only have 2 owl one size and 2 orange large left.

The orange larges are a bit bigger than the one size. would fit from 16-35 lbs or so.
The one size fit 8-35 lbs
discoverydestiny@gmail.co is offline   Reply With Quote