Join 171,195 Moms!
Make New Friends
Talk About Parenting & Family
Join DiaperSwappers and start buying, selling, and trading cloth diapers. Talk with other moms about parenting. Registration is fast and free. Join Now!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-12-2012, 09:18 PM||#1|
Ask any questions you have before asking for my paypal address please
*6 Free fleece liners, just ask for them please
*3 bottles of lanolin: 2 unopened $3, 1 more than half left $2 with purchase
*CJs Woolie Revitalizer Spray Natural Mango, Sugar, and Mint about 2/3 left $5 with purchase
1. This was a custom I had done by Luckey You Creations (tiffybear01, here on DS) last winter. Worn all of 3 times. Clean but not lanolinized. Includes Sweater (approximately a 2T, made of acrylic gray, trimmed with blue wool; The sides are coming undo just a little, if you know how to crochet you can fix it in <5 minutes) Longies (elephant applique on bottom of right leg, waist up to 22inches, rise 19 inches, inseam 9 inches) Hat (with matching applique & super cute ears!) Scarf, Mittens, Long Booties, & left over wool $60ppdto US OBO
DSCN1185 by newmommy6111, on Flickr
2. Tiny Tush Medium Royal Blue Soaker (waist 16 inches at rest, rise 21 inches, thigh 10 inches at rest) EUC, worn a handful of times. This fits my 27lber with plenty of room left! $20ppd
3. Bumbledoo Upcycled Medium Gray Soaker ("Mommy's Sweetie" embroidered on the butt, waist 17 inches, I did take the waist in a little, rise 14 inches, thigh 10 inches, these mut be superwash or something they will not felt, I've tried, plenty of stretch though) $14ppd
DSCN1186 by newmommy6111, on Flickr
4. Babee Greens Large Merino Wool Wrap (waist also about 16 inches, rise 14 inches) Good Used Condition. Not worn much, but the green seems to have rubbed off on the white, and there are a couple small mystery spots on the inside, not poop or food $17ppd
DSCN1188 by newmommy6111, on Flickr
DSCN1187 by newmommy6111, on Flickr
5. WAHM (unknown, no tag) Small Orange Interlock Soaker. BULLET! PROFF! We loved this one! waist 15 inches at rest, rise 14 inches, thigh 8 inches $15ppd
DSCN1191 by newmommy6111, on Flickr
Billie, SAHM to DS (6/3/11)
I knit woolies!!!
Last edited by NewMommy6111; 10-14-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Become a DS Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!