Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Bleach sensitivity

I recently bleached dd's dipes and within the next 24 hours I noticed a small rash building. I didn't think much of it. I just put some cream on her and went about things. Then I noticed it was everywhere. Her arms, legs, belly, butt, all over. So we stopped using cloth and I put her in sposies. I washed her dipes again without bleach. I tried giving her some allergy medicine to calm the rash down but that didn't help. On day three I finally took her to a walk in clinic. Doc said she had a reaction to the bleach and gave us a script. After we got that in her I noticed a difference within a couple hours and by the end of the second day it was all gone.

So, no more bleach here. What else can I use to get them really, really clean? I've heard about vinegar? Is it the same concept as bleach? How much? Does it really work? Any other things I can do? What about winter, I can't hang my dipes with a foot of snow on the ground so they go through heck in the winter months. We don't get much sunshine in our house either because we have a crap ton of trees around. Please help!

TIA!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.