Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #1431
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
Formerly: boobybaby
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
looks great Mindy..I love that sweater.Oh no, I hope you and the wheel can make peace

Like them so far Cassie.

Melissa...what pattern is it? Maybe you could look up some Rav projects to see what they look like?

Our neighbors gave us a sleep number bed this week. I don't know if I'll use it though. When we bought out new bed, I thought the temperpedics were kind of hard. I hope you like it shannon.

worked on the storyteller today. It's almost a vest The only reason it's not a vest is that I ran out of balled yarn. I need to cake two more skeins. Going to do that now.

Little Einstein pattern
Can I put the kids to bed NOW? I am so tired!
Yes that would be wonderful, doesn't the sun start to go down sooner now.

Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #1432
Laurshar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh no Mindy it's the matchless right? I'm so sorry! I'm still in love with my ladybug, I know that Schact has beautiful products, but it sounds like it's not an issue with the wheel but that you don't like something about it. The design maybe? Is it uncomfortable to use?
I got some fantastic news today, the contractor who did the addition on my house came by and looked at the roof, which badly needs to be replaced. The thing is its only 7 years old, so it's within his warranty time frame and I get a new roof for free! That's a $10,000 relief!

stitching, witching, brewing, dyeing, spinning
Lauren, mama to C & D, owner of Triquetra. Currently TTC baby #3! My ISO/IHA
Laurshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #1433
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas
Morning! Last night was fun, waiting for the ultrasound results. Anyone else getting one soon??
I'm getting one October 10th but we are team green for the first time!

Afm yarn-wise... I'm about halfway done with the HH to match the rainbow longies. Then I can finally post pics for everyone.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #1434
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
I feel horrible that I feel like I hurried you into it. I wonder if you got a lemon?
I'm not sure, from what I'm reading on Rav I think people are suspecting either something damaged in shipping that is throwing it off or that it's a lemon. I won't get another one to find out though, if I send it back, I'll get another tried-and-true Kromski, kwim?
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #1435
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurshar View Post
Oh no Mindy it's the matchless right? I'm so sorry! I'm still in love with my ladybug, I know that Schact has beautiful products, but it sounds like it's not an issue with the wheel but that you don't like something about it. The design maybe? Is it uncomfortable to use?
I got some fantastic news today, the contractor who did the addition on my house came by and looked at the roof, which badly needs to be replaced. The thing is its only 7 years old, so it's within his warranty time frame and I get a new roof for free! That's a $10,000 relief!

I wish it was just not liking it, it doesn't work. The drive band just falls off no matter how I adjust, and to get it to work at all there's so much drag on it that it hurts my arms and legs to spin. I've been told it shouldn't be like that (which I figured, cause it's terrible) but nobody seems to know what's wrong. The dealer is having me try it in scotch just to rule out certain issues with it, so I guess that's my homework for now.
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #1436
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach
I'm having a pity party and need to get out of this funk. I'm wallowing in the fact that I just spent $1k on a wheel and the only thing I like is the orifice hook. I emailed the dealer but I kind of don't even want it in my house right now (pathetic). I keep telling myself to keep trying, I can figure out how to "make" it a good wheel, that if it's so popular it can't be as bad as it seems, but I really want to take the chainsaw to it.
Sorry about the wheel! I'd be super frustrated to spend that much and have it be a lemon. Would the dealer replace it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellybellybuttons
It's woodland friends, hmm just not sure but they look lower than most buttonholes so maybe that's it. Ok off to make some granola and some apples to can with ds on the back in my Boba, yay he still likes it. My first mirror pic. lol
Cute! Hope the button band makes sense soon. DS1 loved our Ergo and still asks to go in. I tmried him in it recently for kicks and his feet hit at the back of my knees, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurshar

Great news!

AFM: Leaving the mall now. Stopped by for a quick lunch at this awesome little Greek stand. Hope the boys go comatose in the car so I can rest and sew at home.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #1437
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl
Drive by, I've been gone all day....

Our Tempurpedic Mattress just got delivered!! While I'm not excited about doing touch up paint... again... I cannot wait to get in bed and watch a full disc of our new Big Bang Theory Season tonight. This bed is a stinkin dream and the base elevates and vibrates and stuff. Lol.
Season 5

~Danielle~
Old 09-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #1438
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been having problems grafting my shoulders for some reason and thankfully after pulling them out once on both sides, I see the new skein I knit in is much more pink..I was lazy and didn't alternate for the few inches at the top in the back. The hood will cover it because I doubt I will actually wear the hood much, but I think I may pull it out anyway so it doesn't bug me.

going to to get the kids ready for bed. Mama is ready for sure.

I will pick the sweater back up on Mon. I really hoped for a vest, but I wont' rush it.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #1439
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
Season 5

~Danielle~
we snuck in two episodes of breaking bad while the kids were across the street.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #1440
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't like how the legs are coming along. I might need to add a few stitches.

And, my sister wants me to keep my niece. I told her no because I'm sick and in tired. I have 2 sick kids and her daughter was here most of today being loud. Jevin didn't nap. She wants to see some guy. Honestly i am sick of her and her multiple "friends."

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote