|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-16-2012, 06:28 PM||#1|
Maternity Clothes For Trade
If this is not allowed here just let me know!
I have a bunch of gently loved maternity clothing that I had from my previous pregnancy which does not fit me for this pregnancy so I am cleaning out my closet! They are mostly medium sized which is about a size 6/8 pre-pregnancy.
- one pair of khaki shorts
- one pair of capris
- one pair of jeans
- one pair of khaki pants
- one pair of coffee cargo pants
- one pair of exercise pants
= 6 bottoms
- one short sleeve pink shirt
- one flower top
- one short sleeve flower top
- one exercise jacket
- one long sleeve purple shirt
= 5 tops
- one dress
Here is my ISO list
- Toddler wool with a rise of 18" or bigger or cute hats for winter
- Elbee diapers pretty much any size, I prefer side snap over front snap
- GMD newborn workhorse prefitteds
- Newborn wool
- Babylegs brand leg warmers
- Advocacy shirts
A crunchy wife to B and momma of identical twin girls G & E , our rainbow
baby C born at home April 2013 and R forever in my heart.
Last edited by twinpossible; 09-16-2012 at 06:33 PM.