Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #31
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 17

Italy sounds like so much fun! And YUMMY

Amanda, sorry about your teeth That sounds uncomfortable, and stressful, and maybe expensive too?

April--Yeah for a girl!! I'm excited for you, and think its so cute that your hubby is so excited

Trace--sorry for the scare you had today! I can't imagine...well, actually I can, because it happened to me before with my youngest, and it was AWFUL!!

Anya--homemade apple pie sounds wonderful! i'm so jealous of those of you who went apple picking! I really miss living where you get to experience the fall season...

AFM: I have been feeling kind of down lately about things. Really it's an odd place to be because I am usually pretty happy-go-lucky. I'm worried about my ultrasound tomorrow...I have a feeling deep down that everything is going to be fine...but I just keep thinking about all of the worst case scenarios. PLUS, I find out for sure if we are having twins...so that will change my life in a major way if it is true. I just want everything to be normal...and really boring....with a cute little baby moving all over the screen I'm really hoping that I will be able to let it sink in that we are having a baby after tomorrow's appointment!

Advertisement

happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #32
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
So itnt was erotic just exotic?
LOL sorry an erotic cruise sounds fun. Now the ideas in my head...seems like a "fun" idea

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Not erotic at all We had a clingy 15 month old who with us the whole time... she wasn't sleeping through the night yet and we tried DTD once on the trip - and I just couldn't "do it" with her in the room... just couldn't wrap my mind around it. Hubby still won't let me forget that disappointment (for him).

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #33
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just discovered that my local organic pick-your-own farm opened their apple season this week!!!! Guess what I will be doing all weekend In the mean time my hubby came home from work with an apple pie from Trader Joe's
Old 09-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #34
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcess721

Not erotic at all We had a clingy 15 month old who with us the whole time... she wasn't sleeping through the night yet and we tried DTD once on the trip - and I just couldn't "do it" with her in the room... just couldn't wrap my mind around it. Hubby still won't let me forget that disappointment (for him).
Bummer! A week long cruise and you didn't even get to DTD. Sorry mama!

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #35
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1
Italy sounds like so much fun! And YUMMY

Amanda, sorry about your teeth That sounds uncomfortable, and stressful, and maybe expensive too?

April--Yeah for a girl!! I'm excited for you, and think its so cute that your hubby is so excited

Trace--sorry for the scare you had today! I can't imagine...well, actually I can, because it happened to me before with my youngest, and it was AWFUL!!

Anya--homemade apple pie sounds wonderful! i'm so jealous of those of you who went apple picking! I really miss living where you get to experience the fall season...

AFM: I have been feeling kind of down lately about things. Really it's an odd place to be because I am usually pretty happy-go-lucky. I'm worried about my ultrasound tomorrow...I have a feeling deep down that everything is going to be fine...but I just keep thinking about all of the worst case scenarios. PLUS, I find out for sure if we are having twins...so that will change my life in a major way if it is true. I just want everything to be normal...and really boring....with a cute little baby moving all over the screen I'm really hoping that I will be able to let it sink in that we are having a baby after tomorrow's appointment!
We have pretty go dental coverage so hopefully if anything needs to be done it will be covered.

I'll be praying for one baby for you, if thats what you want. Try not to stress and update asap

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
Old 09-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #36
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible
I just discovered that my local organic pick-your-own farm opened their apple season this week!!!! Guess what I will be doing all weekend In the mean time my hubby came home from work with an apple pie from Trader Joe's
What a good man!
I love apple picking! We went this past weekend.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #37
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

okay so yay heather for italy . i read too fast and missed it was you that said you're going to italy, lol.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #38
cristancanoe
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
What a good man!
I love apple picking! We went this past weekend.

I miss apple picking and fresh apple cider. YUM!
cristancanoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #39
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Just passing through to say hi. Super busy with school stuff and observing dd's preschool class.

I am excited for apple picking too. I *love* apple pie!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 09-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #40
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
How fun! I just got a back of local apples from my CSA & am planning on making a pie soon. Maybe today if I feel better a little later.

I woke up feeling pretty icky this morning and run down. I'm hoping it's just a preggo thing and not the beginning of a cold. DS had some nasty diapers last night & this morning, but seems to be doing fine today. Cross your fingers that this is just a passing thing.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote