Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Annoyed

I know I posted this in FB about having a small or rather non-existent belly but today is getting ridiculous.

So this weekend my belly kept getting smaller and smaller. But today I shrank so much that my maternity pants kept falling down every step I took. And I just went to my garage and my uterus literally went back into my body. It is not protruding in any way shape or form and I can't even feel it externally.

I wished for a big pregnant belly with DS but I figured with the weight loss I had in the beginning (20lbs) that I would never be able to gain all the weight back. And with having PTL and gallstones during his pregnancy, it was impossible.

I hoped that being preg with DD and her being #2 meant I would get a bit bigger. Then the stones hit and I never ate more than 3 kid size meals a day. It was hard enough to not go under the pre-pregnancy weight.

And with #3? I get so jealous of the women with huge bellies. I know those who did have one before and got so upset, it really sucks for those with no bellies. NO ONE knows I am pregnant. I have to tell EVERYONE. No one can guess ever.

This is one tonight. 18.5 weeks.

I just want to show my belly off to the world. I am sad.

Advertisement

kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #2
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Annoyed

big hugs...i am almost 18 wiht number 3 and could rock a bikini...depressing. hugs!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
big hugs...i am almost 18 wiht number 3 and could rock a bikini...depressing. hugs!
I may not be able to rock a bikini, but a regular non maternity bathing suit yes. Though DH said that I should go work at Hooters for the first 6months. I get HUGE boobs but no belly.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

I met a girl the other day at my friends scentsy party that said she was 18wks pregnant and having a boy. I looked more pregnant than she did and I am only six weeks pregnant! I was actually kind of envious, lol. Not that I am not proud of my baby belly, its just that looking at her made me feel fat, lol. Some people just carry differently though, in the end, god willing, the results are the same and we all end up with a beautiful baby
Old 09-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #5
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd be bummed not to have the big pregnant belly. Sorry you don't have one. Are you long in the torso? Maybe baby just stretches lengthwise in you....
Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

I still don't really have a bump! just can't fit normal pants OR maternity pants and now its getting a bit chilly for running shorts. nobody can tell I'm pregnant with a tshirt on, and when I wear a tighter fitting shirt it just looks like I gained a few pounds. I have been looking like a huge bum in yoga pants because that's all that fits me!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:

On the positive side: I'm guessing no diastasis recti for you, amiright?! That's something to be grateful for, as we age.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #8
mama_to_DJM
Registered Users

My sister is 19 1/2 weeks, and has no belly either! She also just had a problem with gallstones. Which reminds me, if you have time, can you PM me any tips for what to eat with pregnancy/gallstones? My sister is really struggling with knowing what she can eat. Thanks!

My cooking blog- http://michellesnewrecipes.blogspot.com/
mama_to_DJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezpoofs View Post
I'd be bummed not to have the big pregnant belly. Sorry you don't have one. Are you long in the torso? Maybe baby just stretches lengthwise in you....
Yup very long in the torso. In fact DH and I have the same size torso and he is 6'3".

Honestly my top reason for wanting twins was so I would actually look like 1 was in there.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #10
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know one woman who always carries in her butt. Her belly doesn't grow much at all and her rear gets huge. I don't know how that is possibly, but its really so. In any case, it could be worse!

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote