Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Annoyed

Kind of funny how there are different sides to the spectrum. It seems every pregnant woman I know remains relatively thin and beautiful... and I feel so huge! I guess I'd rather be somewhere in the middle - obviously pregnant but not feeling like a balloon already. Wish I could share my belly (and hips and thighs...)!

Mommy to Gwendolyn 11.19.07, Josiah 11.21.09, Adeline 2.20.13, & angel baby Shiloh
Follow me & my crazy thoughts on Wordpress
karlitacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by weesej View Post
I know one woman who always carries in her butt. Her belly doesn't grow much at all and her rear gets huge. I don't know how that is possibly, but its really so. In any case, it could be worse!
I don't think I have ever heard of that before! Though with DD my boobs got HUMONGOUS.
ME: Dagny 34. Married 7/16/04 to: DH: 36. US Navy Corpsman. DS: Quinn 15. Future Mad Scientist DD: Kayla 8. Future Pink Mermaid Ballerina Princess
DS2: Colin 14 monhs. Walking toddler!
Feed your children human milk as long as possible, it might save their life. It did my son's.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
Registered Users

Im there with you! 18 weeks on Monday and I dont look preggy at all! I did lose 25 lbs due to HG, but I would think that would make it easier to see! Nope. I can see it if I lay down flat on my back. Baby is busy and kicking so seems like everything is growing good, Im just tiny. And at only 5'1" I cant figure out where this kid is hiding, especially after 3 other kids! When I went to the ER for heart palpitations (that lasted for hours) they asked me my doctors name. I told them and the receptionist looks down her nose at me and says "Thats an OB, who's the regular doctor that sent you here?" I repeated myself and she goes "OH, are you pregnant?!?"

I guess the good news is I get to wear clothes I havent worn in a while?

Oh, the other night, DH goes "OH, theres a baby belly!"
Uh, sorry honey, I just arched my back and relaxed my stomach muscles for a sec. Thats not baby!
calleiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

dagny-jealous...i don't change bra size for 5'10" i am average torsod though...all legs. My belly button is higher than dh's and he is 6'3"

Rachael...wife to Mike 10/22/05, furmom to Swiffer 12/31/05,
and SAHM to Loralei 12/12/07 & Michael HB 10/4/10
Kathleen HB 3/2/13

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote