Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
mrschaeos
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Big destash! OS, Large, Med, simplex, nanas bottoms, alvas and more!

Hi mamas, smoke free, pet friendly home. Some of these dipes I have had for awhile, some I just got. I have used them all, and they work fine.

I will be adding more to this till everything we don't need is gone.

I have snap Blueberry Coveralls, workhorse fitteds, thirsties covers size two, thirsties fab fitted in medium more pockets, microfiber inserts, and more left to list This is the tip of the iceberg!

The whole album, the first two pages are this destash! Thought you might need it for closer pics Lots more stuff are in the album I dont have listed yet. Make me an offer on anything in the album!

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/t...haeos/destash/

I am destashing because we just found out we are having another baby, and with me working now it's easier with stuff my mom and dh can use.

I will take trades of Bum Genius elementals

All items are postage paid. I ship from my house, so same day shipping is possible.

Your paypal addy must have an address!!! If the paypal addy doesn't have an address I can not ship from home, and shipping cost will increase, for time, gas and delivery conformation!!! So please make sure you have an addy checked before you send payment. Thanks so much!!!

Ok simplex 2.0 first, I have three large and two medium. The only issue with any of the simplex is the brown spots medium has a small one inch spot where the seam is coming loose. I can stich that up if it is an issue for you. It has never been an issue for us

Medium is pink circles, and brown, green spots $12ppd pink circles, $13ppd brown circles

Larges are giraffes (pics coming euc), baby blooms, monkeys is gone,$13ppd each

Nana's bottom AIO's, love, love these diapers!!! All are mediums, all are snaps, pink with yellow inner has stains on the inner that I can't get to come out, one red has some stretching by the snaps, no leaking or tearing of the pul though. I did take a pic of it. $6 each. $5 for the pink with yellow inner. Will only sell these 2 or more due to low price

Pocket diapers, one size sponge bob, purple stars are alvas, techno is grape apple. $5ppd each no insert, $5.50 with microfiber insert.

Totbots aio, this is a great diaper! We loved it but the rise snaps will not stay shut, so it is a large only, unless you know how to fix the snaps! My daughter wrote on it with a dry erase marker, it is in the wash now, not sure if it will come out but it is one mark on the inner and one mark on the tab. Sold!

Two thirstie fab fitted, medium. These were before size one and two. $10ppd for both diapers.

Medium thirsties cover, in baby birds. $6ppd

3 medium megaroos, the white one does have staining on the print, I have not tired anything to get it out.

Fluffys size small, vguc $6ppd

Please pman with any questions or to buy something

Advertisement

Last edited by mrschaeos; 09-19-2012 at 04:48 PM.
mrschaeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
soynicole
Registered Users

Re: Big destash! OS, Large, Med, simplex, nanas bottoms, alvas and more!

Hello,

I'm interested in buying the following diapers!! (love your stash, btw!)
-blue diaper
-white dipe
-orange dipe
-red dipe

How much would all of these be? Also, I'm new to this site, so if you can explain how the whole paypal process works that would be great.

Thanks again. Just incase (im new... lol) my email is nicoleandria@live.com
soynicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
mrschaeos
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sent you a message!
Old 09-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #4
KandRomper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i sent you a msg about the Tots Bots id like to buy it and see if I can fix the snaps!
KandRomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
mrschaeos
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump make offer
Old 09-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
KaylynsMomma
Registered Users

I saw that you said you have workhorse fitteds too. What size, how many, and how much? And what condition are they in? Thanks!
KaylynsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote