Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Swaying for a boy?

No clue. We just DTD whenever we felt and did it all sorts of ways, never planning on trying to get a specific gender. Here we have 4 boys, 0 girls.

Lexy: Wife 2 Bobby and SAHM to all boys: Elijah, Isaak, Ethan, Sheldon, and Simeon
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
Registered Users
Re: Swaying for a boy?

usually if you DTD the day you get a temp drop the day after with the temp rise and then the next day after to ensure you got that egg. Key thing is getting the fast sperm before they die off. Which is easy for them to die. Keeping your body well alkalized as well. So low acid diet for you because it causes your Ph to rise and it will kill the sperm. So thus giving you a girl because the female chromosome sperm is stronger. I can suggest Ph balanced water low acid diet and EPO to help with EWCM because that is what gets the good cm which helps the sperm swim more efficiently. Oh and the girl chromosome is slower moving and harder to die off where as the boy chromosome sperm is faster swimming and easier to die off. So Doggy style and elevate your hips after for a good 30 minutes to help keep the good stuff in ;-)

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote