Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2012, 09:10 AM   #31
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: MS support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcokasil View Post
However, i have a friend who was only a few weeks behind me in her pregnancy who recently lost the baby, and another friend, also a few weeks behind me who may or may not be going through a miscarriage right now. (she has an appt today, if it's bad news i'm not sure when i'll hear, hopefully right away if it's good news) and it is just making me feel so thankful for a healthy baby who makes me feel icky.
I know what you mean. This pregnancy was quickly following a loss at 12 weeks. Each time I am sick I remember loosing baby River and I am thankful that this one is okay.

So after that day with no throwing up I woke the next morning to wicked bad ms to the point I was throwing up bile. It was super gross. So far so good this morning. It is so touch and go now!

Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #32
mommy2fourmunchkins
Registered Users
seller

A really bad day for me :-( been throwing up too many times to count and diarrhea (tmi) I'm pretty sure it's more than ms this time but I'm miserable! I wish dh's command would get a better schedule down. Him being here only every other weekend is making this even harder. I really need him right now! :-(
*~*Amanda- US Navy wife to David, mommy to Kaiden (2/1/05), Kyndal (7/18/07), Identical Twins Rowan and Ryder (8/20/09), surrogate mother to Maddie (3/8/2011) and our newest rainbow, Everett (1/23/13)
mommy2fourmunchkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #33
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh I am so sorry mama! That really stinks make sure you watch yourself for signs of dehydration!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #34
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I thought I would check in with you all. My ms seems to be getting better but I am not holding my breath, last time this happened I was hit with a whole day of throwing up! How are you gals doing?
Old 10-23-2012, 07:24 AM   #35
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's been 4 weeks since this was update.... how is everyone doing? Anyone still finding themselves in the MS boat?

I thought I was in the woods when I went almost a week straight with just a little nausea and no real vomiting. Boy was I wrong. It's picked back up full force within the last week or so and hasn't let up since.

This is by far the longest I have ever been sick! I do have a bad gallbladder that was supposed to be removed 2.5yrs ago when LO5 was only 3 weeks old. I put it off because she was still nursing and refused a bottle... and it never really bothered me again so I never went through with having it removed after she weaned. I am wondering now if maybe it has something to do with me being so sick? For example... TMI...... I am throwing up within minutes of eating most foods. Yesterday morning I tried Ramen Noodles for breakfast, thinking maybe they'd help some? Yea, right. I ate half a pack before I could feel them being pushed back up my throat. Ran to the sink just in time to projectile spew an entire mouth full of noodles that had definitely not digested even a little bit. I know a lot of times gallbladder issues arise during pregnancy, so I'm wondering if the pregnancy is "doing it in," I guess you could say.. and that's why I still throw up so much. Maybe, maybe not. I'll mention it to my MW at my next appointment but unless it is truely a dire situation, they aren't removing it until baby is born. Definitely not a risk I'm willing to take.

Last edited by mommajewels; 10-23-2012 at 07:26 AM.
mommajewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #36
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am so sorry your still so sick!!
I have mild nausea now but no throwing up for a week so far. Fx that it continues improving.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #37
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyroberts View Post
I am so sorry your still so sick!!
I have mild nausea now but no throwing up for a week so far. Fx that it continues improving.
Me too. Mine went down a lot. Now I just have some nausea here and there. A couple nights ago I woke up needing to puke but that's about it. I hope your MS lets up!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #38
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ugh, I've been nauseous on and off but no throwing up for the past few weeks...until today. I guess it was a barf fest in honor of being twenty weeks today!

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!
Old 10-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #39
Mama_K
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm a lot better than I was at first, still on Zofran and can't stop taking it yet or I'm really sick, but taking less. I seem to have a bad day every three or four days where I can't keep much down but that's better then every day!