Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
BeccaSueCongdon's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,621

Is that what the top layer of a flip stay dry insert is called? I want to buy a yard or two to make some custom shaped stay dry liners to put in overnight and "long drives" diapers. I live the wicking that the flip stay dry inserts do (and the BG 4.0s), but they are so darn wide! My poor little DD looks like she's walking like a cowboy. I'd love to get a yard or two and just cut the perfect shape for her instead of messing with bulky/wide inserts.

Also, do these liners tend to fray at all if you cut them yourself? Does it help to have them surged?
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.