Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
New mama here

Hello ladies. I hope I can find a spot here. I am 38, will be 39 in November. I have 11 living children and one baby lost to miscarriage, between my 9th and 10th. We are a traditional Catholic family that leaves our family size up to God, although since my cycles return very soon after baby arrives we have used NFP for a few months, while we felt we had a grave reason to prevent temporarily. I have been charting since af returned early last fall after our 11th was born in June. For the last several months we have neither been actively trying nor avoiding, but this past two cycles we did actually try. In the past I have had short luteal phases and was much heavier than I am now, I used wild yam and other fertility herbs that did help. I have not lost all the baby weight, still up about 28lbs from my lowest weight I got down to before conceiving my youngest. I have noticed the last three cycles that I have wet mucous starting day 9-10, but by the time I ovulate day 12-13 I no longer have much wet and no EWCM as I have had in the past. I am attributing this to age and maybe my weight, although I conceived my 9th, 10th (miscarriage baby) and 11th at the weight I am now. Also, w/ most of my babies conceived I had to have sex very close to actual ovulation in order to conceive. Some months I have ovulation pain, which makes it easier to time sex, but have not experienced it in a few cycles. Anyway, I thought I would say hello and wondered if any one had any ideas. Thank you.

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Welcome! Have seen you often over at the MOM area. Make sure you post over at +30 too!

Just wanted to say hi. We also leave our family size to God, but I admit have been definitely praying for more and giving God a nudge by timing bding!
Old 09-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: New mama here

HI!! I am always excited to see more "seasoned" moms on here!!! lol I love your list of blessings in your siggy. Hope your stay is short here! BTW Your still a young pup! I turn 41 in Nov but told dh I feel like I am 32. ;-) Hoping the good Lord feels like we can handle a bit more!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you ladies for the welcome!
Old 09-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Moar Babies!

You can try drinking green tea from AF to O each cycle to help boost CM.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #6
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

More seasoned is right lots irl here are newbies & makes me feel old.... welcome. I think those with big families nowadays are ones to commend. I couldn't do more than our 3 will will have in feb.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote