Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2012, 09:24 AM   #11
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Favorite diaper bag?

I just use one of the 31 bags with the pockets on the outside. I like it better than my PPB.

Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #12
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I really like my Vera Bradley bags as diaper bags. I love them for all the pockets, their durability and the fact that they're washable. I hated the prints at first but have found several that I really love.

I like the pleated tote (discontinued :-( ) for short trips out. It will easily hold an extra outfit for DS, a couple BGEs, a wet bag, a flat (used for changing pad/emergency diaper), travel wipes case, my stuff (wallet, phone, Chapstick, checkbook, meds), food/snacks for DS and a couple small toys.

For all-day adventures, I like my Vera tote. It will hold all of the above but enough food for a couple meals and 4-5 diapers.

I also have a Miller bag which I think would be awesome for going out w/an itty bitty (I needed so much more stuff when DS was little) or for a diaper bag for two.

There are some great deals for the VB bags on eBay too. The price was another reason I tried them.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #13
eschillo
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Jujube!!! So many good qualities....so many good prints....extremely durable....WELL worth the money...
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #14
mommy2sammy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Coach! And it holds up well, easily for 2 kids and then a nice weekend / carry on bag!
Old 09-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #15
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I bought a used JuJuBe Be Hip EUC ($40 w/ changing pad), I was worried it would be too small, but it's perfect for two in cloth and a 3 yo. Not an "all day pack toys and bibs and cups for three kids bag", but for normal days, it's great. I also LOVE 31 Gifts! They have a new utility tote out that zips across the top and I'd buy that in a HEARTBEAT if it wasn't for my JJB I just bought.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #16
Cdra
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love my storksak olivia diaper bag! it's huge enough for 2 in cloth and some. I've only been using it for long outings lately though. for super quick trips when I won't be far from the car i just pack 2 tots bots easy fits, 3 cloth wipes, and a small spray bottle of wipe solution in a jujube quick. I usually wear my baby on my back so I don't have the stroller to lug around my stuff.