Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:
Birth Tubs?

I know that La Bassine is the "best", or so I have heard... But where can I get a good deal on a decent tub? I am not opposed to the fishy tub, as I don't want to spend a ton of money, but I don't want to skimp either. Help?

Advertisement

Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Birth Tubs?

this is the one i was going to suggest but it's currently unavailable. i think as long as it' at least 2 feet deep and has an inflatable bottom it would be ok. i have a labassine and it's no better than a cheap pool other than it has handles, which i didnt even use. i had bought it used for $100 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #3
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have a La Bassine pool too, so I don't have personal experience with less expensive ones, but I got mine on Craigslist, and I've used it twice already. I've heard really good things about the fishy pool too. Check out www.yourwaterbirth.com for stats and reviews on lots of different pools. Fwiw, since we set up our pool on the carpet (covered with a plastic drop cloth and towels), we didn't ever actually inflate the floor of the pool. I highly recommend using a disposable liner! Makes clean up so much easier!