Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #521
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: waters edge
Posts: 2,906
My Mood:
I have always adjusted my diet wo exercise until I start to loose. Then I know my diet is right and add in exercise. I lost 65# after my first child. It's a much slower loose this time, but it's coming off. I did strict phase 1 SB.

Advertisement

Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #522
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
I couldn't do SB. I can't give up my fruit for even a day.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #523
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge September thread

What is your worst junk food that you cannot resist if it's in the house? For me it's oatmeal cream pies. I only buy then like once every 6 months because I will eat the whole box in like 2 days. It's the only Little Debbie product I can stand too.
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #524
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething
What is your worst junk food that you cannot resist if it's in the house? For me it's oatmeal cream pies. I only buy then like once every 6 months because I will eat the whole box in like 2 days. It's the only Little Debbie product I can stand too.
Yeah I can't think of anything.... Oh chocolate covered raisins.

I don't eat much processed snacks anymore. I found I feel better if I don't. By me doing groceries and meals everyone else has no choice but to follow how I eat. DH was in the Navy and gone a lot so he is pretty easy when it comes I what I cook. It also helps he is very proud of my choices because it means he doesn't have to worry about me going to die early because if my weight.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.

Last edited by Mac & Cheeses mom; 09-25-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #525
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge September thread

Cheese. If we have any good cheese in the house the whole amount is gone within hours.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #526
dissidentdad
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 29
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge September thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Yeah I can't think of anything.... Oh chocolate covered raisins.

I don't eat much processed snacks anymore. I found I feel better if I don't. By me doing groceries and meals everyone else has no choice but to follow how I eat. DH was in the Navy and gone a lot so he is pretty easy when it comes I what I cook. It also helps he is very proud of my choices because it means he doesn't have to worry about me going to die early because if my weight.
Me too for the most part. I used to love processed junk but I am getting better. SO is well meaning though and occasionally gets me something he knows I love...it's my downfall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Cheese. If we have any good cheese in the house the whole amount is gone within hours.
mmm I love cheese. Usually the price helps me to resist.


OOPS! This is water...SO is logged onto his account. heh heh.
dissidentdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #527
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissidentdad
<------ snip ------>

OOPS! This is water...SO is logged onto his account. heh heh.
Hehe!!!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #528
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge September thread

cookies! I love cookies. so this no sugar thing is HARD!
Day 1 is going well. I had coffee with sweet n low and no sugar creamer, with one egg and some sausage for breakfast. I joined DD on her school field trip so I didn't really snack, except for a small amount of cahsews. Lunch was a subway salad.

I came home and my living room smells like coffee. I spilled some this morning. crap. IDK what to do. I tried to get all the drips but it was on my crappy area rug. My apt smells of vanilla coffee now. DH says its fine cause the kids spill other stuff too but I can't smell their spills.

and also, I have tofu and eggplant. I need a sugar-free sauce for it. help me please
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #529
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge September thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Hehe!!!
I know right! I was like, who????? when I saw the name
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #530
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge September thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
cookies! I love cookies. so this no sugar thing is HARD!
Day 1 is going well. I had coffee with sweet n low and no sugar creamer, with one egg and some sausage for breakfast. I joined DD on her school field trip so I didn't really snack, except for a small amount of cahsews. Lunch was a subway salad.

I came home and my living room smells like coffee. I spilled some this morning. crap. IDK what to do. I tried to get all the drips but it was on my crappy area rug. My apt smells of vanilla coffee now. DH says its fine cause the kids spill other stuff too but I can't smell their spills.

and also, I have tofu and eggplant. I need a sugar-free sauce for it. help me please
My first thought was pesto..but maybe that wouldn't be so good with eggplant. I don't think I've had eggplant since I was a little kid. I don't even know if I like it.
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.