Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
jessca06
Registered Users
seller
seller

Babylegs

These have all been washed and dried even if they were never worn. All are $4ppd or 2 for $7ppd.

top row left to right:

pink/white stripes (worn once, white part is a furry material)--SOLD, purple plaid (never worn)--SOLD, purple stripe with heart (these were worn once)--SOLD, light purple with hearts (never worn)--SOLD, floral vine--SOLD

bottom row left to right: stars (never worn)--SOLD, pink hearts (worn once)--SOLD, grey stripe/polka dots (never worn)--SOLD, pink and grey hearts (never worn)--SOLD, solid pink (these were worn a few times and have a stain--I think you can see it in the picture)--GONE

[IMG] [/IMG]

top tow left to right:

pink whales (never worn)--SOLD, blue apple print (worn once), hearts (worn once)--SOLD, pink princess (worn once)--SOLD

bottom row left to right:

red with white down sides (worn once)--SOLD, pink with white down sides (worn once)--SOLD, black with silver stars (these were never worn but look a tad fuzzy on the ends from being washed), black with cat (worn once)

[IMG] [/IMG]

These have a 1 on them with a circle around it, not a BL. I think they're the My First Babylegs--I think from Target. They've been worn a few times. This one is free to the first person who buys something else from me and asks for these. GONE

[IMG] [/IMG]

Last edited by jessca06; 11-02-2012 at 07:02 AM.
jessca06 is offline   Reply With Quote