Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

!!!!!!

Advertisement

Last edited by jaelynsmommy61607; 09-28-2012 at 06:29 AM.
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't see rules for ISO anywhere! Weird!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:46 AM   #3
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Rules/guidelines

I see nothing as well!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ment.php?f=170

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...26&postcount=1

Do you have to be a verified ds seller?
All members who wish to sell merchandise on the site will need to be admitted into the FSOT Seller's Group. You will need to be verified through our new automated process by clicking on this link:http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/become_a_seller.php

How to trade:
Often, two parties will decide to trade product for product instead of buying or selling. Many of the same things for buyers AND sellers will apply to both trade parties. Here are some additional trading tips. Hold off on using the item until both parties have received the packages. Let's say Susie sends Jan a diaper and Jan sends Susie a dress, and Susie wears the dress the same day she receives it but stains it/tears it/otherwise damages it. Some time after that, it's noticed that the diaper is lost in the mail and never arrived to Jan. At that point, Susie should send back the dress - but it's no longer in the same condition it was when Jan sent it to Susie, and greatly complicates the transaction. Both parties should hold off on using their received item until the other party also receives their item. Ship at the same time. With rare exceptions, each party should send their end of the trade at the same time, no more than a day or so apart from each other. General FAQs for FSOT: What do all these letters mean? (FSOT, OBO, EUC etc) Can I sell my items auction style on DS? Do I have to put pictures in my FSOT post? What if I think someone is charging too much or misrepresenting an item? Can I sell coupons or formula checks on DS? Can you please explain the "no price inflation"? If I have an issue with someones FSOT post, can I tell them? Can I cross-post my FSOT items? HOw many times should I bump my FSOT posts? Can I search for people to buy my FSOT items in my ISO thread? What if I have a question on what price to ask for an item? Some helpful hints on what to look for when you are buying. We have a transaction forum where you may post questions about transactions HERE. You can at anytime contact a mod if you need assistance HERE.
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

!!!!

Last edited by jaelynsmommy61607; 09-28-2012 at 06:29 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #5
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
What were you ISO? Maybe it is something not allowed on DS?
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Rules/guidelines

It was removed because of the recent issues regarding people getting the Brtax UPC to resale them. While the mods/admins have tried to cover as many possible scenerios as possible there is no way for us to cover them all.
Here are a rule you may be interested in
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/rules.php

6. Quoting and/or discussing the content of private messages-especially pertaining to issues that have been brought to your attention by the Staff Team(ie warnings or strikes).

Last edited by Sarah; 09-28-2012 at 04:57 AM.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:28 AM   #7
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
It was removed because of the recent issues regarding people getting the Brtax UPC to resale them. While the mods/admins have tried to cover as many possible scenerios as possible there is no way for us to cover them all.
Here are a rule you may be interested in
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/rules.php

6. Quoting and/or discussing the content of private messages-especially pertaining to issues that have been brought to your attention by the Staff Team(ie warnings or strikes).
So its a make it up as you go rule. Gotcha.

If the mod would have pm'd me back this thread would have never been started. I'm confused what this forum is for then. Because most people discuss what's said in a pm when they have issues with trades/purchases.