Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-10-2007, 12:22 PM   #71
spacetygrss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The hospital called today, and I can't have my baby there *UPDATE ON PAGE 2*

YAY! Glad to know that things are working out! I actually switched to a birthing center with midwives at 37 weeks on my own because the hospital wanted to do a bunch of unnecessary crud (i.e. CFM every 30 minutes, nursery, HepB vaccine at birth, eye goop, etc). It all worked out great. I hope that your home birth is everything that you imagine and better!

Advertisement

Old 08-10-2007, 12:28 PM   #72
jessitron
Registered Users

Re: The hospital called today, and I can't have my baby there

Hurray! and you have a fantastic reason to cite to people who ask why you're not giving birth in a hospital
jessitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #73
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: The hospital called today, and I can't have my baby there *UPDATE ON PAGE 2*

wow mama, i am so sorry the hospital lady was being a witch! i am really happy you got the midwives!! and a homebirth sounds beautiful!!! i am very excited and happy you will get the birth you want and deserve!!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:37 PM   #74
MamaLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats, mama! What wonderful news!

It's easier to make it through the hard times when you know they always serve some good purpose!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:05 PM   #75
mondoowolfe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The hospital called today, and I can't have my baby there

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2five View Post
Where abouts in MI are you?
In Grand Rapids!
mondoowolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:07 PM   #76
mondoowolfe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats mama!!!

mondoowolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:10 PM   #77
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Now watch, this is going to be the BEST birth story ever because of the hell that hospital put you through. I can't wait to read it and find out how everything went because I have a feeling everything is just going to go great!!! ! I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #78
crystalkicks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdartwife View Post
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Now watch, this is going to be the BEST birth story ever because of the hell that hospital put you through. I can't wait to read it and find out how everything went because I have a feeling everything is just going to go great!!! ! I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Im with her!!! I really wish I was as prepared as you are for my first little one!! Best of luck to you mama!! Cant wait to read your story!!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #79
mother4JC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How exciting I am excited for you, glad everything worked out! I really wanted to do a homebirth with this one, but dh wouldn't let me!! His mom is a nurse too, so against it as well. Didn't matter how much I told him it would save us in cost. I have had 2 natural births with no problems, so this one shouldn't be a problem either.
Amy~Wife to: Josh and Mother to: Levi 2/13/00 Lillie3/29/06 Ethan 10/4/07 Evie 5/2/10 #5 Custom wet bags, Nursing Covers, & Wipes Cases, blankets, leggins, onesies I ACCEPT PP & RME Like my facebook page Threaded Thingy's **
mother4JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #80
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Oh mama, I am so relieved for you! I am so sorry the hospital decided to drop this on you at 37 weeks, but I think it'll work out for the best. Homebirths are so nice. I was going to offer to drive up and hang out with you if you wanted to do a UC but wanted someone around. I am from AR, btw.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote