Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #81
Registered Users
Moms surgery went well! Doc said her hip was horrible and it should be much better now! Now for recovery!!

I'm still just waiting I'm CD10... I had the most crazy fd up dream two nights was about one of this carnival rides that stops upside down when it gets to the top but as it got to e top a little kid fell out and landed feet first but totally crushed his legs and had bones and blood every where and then I woke up....CRAZY huh!

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #82
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 17th

I'm at 6 dpo and driving myself insane with what ifs this month. I think maybe the RE was right and I should have taken some time off. It's almost like deciding to try again the month after as delayed some of the grieving. I feel like I still have hope for this to work so I'm not as sad. Which is really dumb, after this many years of it not working you'd think I'd quit trying to trick myself into thinking it will.
hand spinning, soap making, sheep raising wife to my hardworking and FT WOHM to my 'lil & 6 angels in heaven & our rainbow baby that joined us safely this summer!
ISO: Formula Checks- if you have some you won't use we would love to have them!
NB Diapers for sale:
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote