Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
Registered Users
Woollybottoms S/M footies (ELLA ELEPHANT!) $21ppd, SOLD Woollybottoms pink Interlock longies $25ppd, Turquoise knit shorties $18ppd, Purple shorties $10ppd (not sure if wool).

First Up is a super cute pair of Woollybottoms S/M footies in the adorable ella elephant print. Really soft wool. My DD wore these from NB-5 months. Look to be in great shape. W: 14, H: 18, I: 8.5, R: 16 $21ppd SOLD

Next is Woollybottoms Interlock longies in light pink. Has some faint staining on the legs. I just soaked and stripped with Dawn and most came out so maybe the rest will too with another washing. It was mud from playing outside. Soft and Stretchy! W: 16.5, R: 18, H: 22, I: 9 $25ppd SOLD

Turquoise Knit shorties. Really soft. Unknown knitter and base. Some felting in the crotch and bum but still soft, stretchy and comfy. W: 22 (with drawstring undone) H: 23, R; 18.5, I; 2.5 $18ppd.

Purple Knit Shorties. I don't think these are wool or if they are they are heavy duty! Not soft. But work well. Seem to be felted overall but it could just be the yarn. W: 22, H: 25, R: 18, I: 2.5 $10ppd or make offer.

ISO PP or Sbish. Smoke free home. Any questions just ask. PM for best response. I ask that you pay within a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by JustJack; 10-04-2012 at 05:15 AM.
JustJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Woollybottoms footies & Interlock, and knit shorties

I'd be interested in the woollybottoms pink longies if you can get all the staining out! Let me know
Blessed1009 is offline   Reply With Quote