Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #11
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
But, thanks to the furniture move, I finally got my homeschooling stuff organized better. Everything is up on a real bookshelf! Aaaaand there was space there for the girls' fishtank, so I got to reclaim back some kitchen counter space. I still have another hour or so of kitchen deep cleaning to go, but things LOOK good at least!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Had a blissful dream last night!

In it, I used my Doppler and got a heartbeat! I slept so well after that, but DH said I was sobbing in my sleep (from happiness!)

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #12
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Awww, that's so sweet and wonderful! I hope its a good sign for the future!

Me too. My dreams are usually a lot less hopeful when it comes to pregnancy.

I feel a lot more hopeful today than I have so far---silly since it was just a dream, but I can't help but be somewhat comforted by it.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #13
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Good to hear you girls are feeling movement and feeling better.

Marie-that dream sounds amazing. Have you had any luck in getting an u/s appointment or Drs appointment set up?

AFM-I'm feeling positively awful. Which yes is a good sign but still sucks because I have to function at work and at home with 2 lively kids. The plan was not to tell anyone until past 12w but if this continues I will need help and we'll need to re-evaluate that plan. My u/s is tomorrow but I feel awful enough to have confidence that things are fine. Still-if someone offered me to just sleep through the next 7-8 weeks I would!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 AM   #14
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-I'm feeling positively awful. Which yes is a good sign but still sucks because I have to function at work and at home with 2 lively kids. The plan was not to tell anyone until past 12w but if this continues I will need help and we'll need to re-evaluate that plan. My u/s is tomorrow but I feel awful enough to have confidence that things are fine. Still-if someone offered me to just sleep through the next 7-8 weeks I would!
m/s is so rough, and especially when you've got other kids in the mix who need you!
and for your u/s! At least feeling crappy is good in that sense!

AFM: I pulled DH aside yesterday and told him about feeling Baby. He was visibly relieved to hear it. He said he's been wondering and worrying about it lately, but didn't want to ask and upset me. I told him not to worry about asking anything - really, there's nothing he's going to ask that I haven't all ready thought of.
We both know this is only a little step, there's still so much that could be/go wrong, but at least this step is in the right direction.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #15
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699
Marie-that dream sounds amazing. Have you had any luck in getting an u/s appointment or Drs appointment set up?
Appointment is on exactly one week! I'll be 6w6d
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #16
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
subbing, doing okay here.
I'm glad to see you're still okay and checking in here

AFM... Back home, had anatomy scan, so far so good. He's a he for sure.

And I love seeing all the new faces. I can't believe how time has flown... I swear this group just started yesterday and now we're already into May/June due dates! As for the dream thing.. I'd take an optimism I could get... even if it comes in dream form! It makes the days go quicker.

Last edited by abhernandez; 10-02-2012 at 06:40 PM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #17
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
subbing, doing okay here.
Good to see you!

Quote:
Appointment is on exactly one week! I'll be 6w6d
Ah let the countdown begin! What a great dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
I'm glad to see you're still here

AFM... Back home, had anatomy scan, so far so good. He's a he for sure.

And I love seeing all the new faces. I can't believe how time has flown... I swear this group just started yesterday and now we're already into May/June due dates! As for the dream thing.. I'd take an optimism I could get... even if it comes in dream form! It makes the days go quicker.
Congrats on your boy! Glad things are going well, I was just thinking about you yesterday actually!

I heard the heartbeat today super fast at my appt 15 weeks have really flown by. At my next appt I'll be halfway done wow.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #18
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Quote:
Can I just say, it feels so good every time we start a new thread. We have that much more time under our belts, and hopefully we're that much closer to snuggling our rainbows!

*bumpy dust to all*
Good point! I am happy to have made it to my second pregnancy after loss thread. Two weeks at a time, I can do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

AFM: After feeling this baby tickling me, I think I'm ready to get on the list PM'ing you now!
Congrats for getting to that point. I'm looking forward to the time that I'll start feeling tickles. Seems like eons away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post

Baby has been moving like crazy! Mostly late in the evening...heart rate is anywhere from high 140's to high 160's....

Hope all is well with you all!!

Quote:
Me too. My dreams are usually a lot less hopeful when it comes to pregnancy.

I feel a lot more hopeful today than I have so far---silly since it was just a dream, but I can't help but be somewhat comforted by it.
Good to hear you are feeling hopeful. Take it one day at a time until that u/s appointment. Mine is two days later. Hope we both come away with good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Hope your u/s goes well tomorrow. You are waiting to see if it is twins right? Sorry you're feeling so icky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post

I heard the heartbeat today super fast at my appt 15 weeks have really flown by. At my next appt I'll be halfway done wow.
for getting to hear the heartbeat.

AFM: I'm doing good. I've been exhausted, taking a nap every afternoon while DD naps and DS watches TV I noticed I do have a bit of a bump, (if I pull my fat up to see what my belly would look like if I was thin) I can feel my hard uterus when touching the "bump." Only I know the bump is there. Guess, I don't have to worry about the problem of showing too soon, as I never lost the baby belly after DD was born
Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #19
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby

Good point! I am happy to have made it to my second pregnancy after loss thread. Two weeks at a time, I can do this

Congrats for getting to that point. I'm looking forward to the time that I'll start feeling tickles. Seems like eons away!

Good to hear you are feeling hopeful. Take it one day at a time until that u/s appointment. Mine is two days later. Hope we both come away with good news!

Hope your u/s goes well tomorrow. You are waiting to see if it is twins right? Sorry you're feeling so icky.

for getting to hear the heartbeat.

AFM: I'm doing good. I've been exhausted, taking a nap every afternoon while DD naps and DS watches TV I noticed I do have a bit of a bump, (if I pull my fat up to see what my belly would look like if I was thin) I can feel my hard uterus when touching the "bump." Only I know the bump is there. Guess, I don't have to worry about the problem of showing too soon, as I never lost the baby belly after DD was born

What's your EDD?

Old 10-03-2012, 06:40 AM   #20
pretzelpirate07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

wanted to join in I am 32wks with a girl after 6 losses in the last 2 years, a total of 8 pregnancies and only 2 live births always up to make new friends