Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #21
Pikemommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Reluctantly TTA....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliz7 View Post
I have officially lost my mind I am dying to test but I'm only 7 dpo. I have one test and am going to try and wait until Tuesday. I want to think that maybe one oops 2 days before o is good enough, but I kind of doubt I am pregnant. I wish dh would agree to ttc so it really could happen instead of having one oops and knowing it probably won't happen
Blah. . . Vent over.

Did AF show? Did you POAS yet?

Advertisement

S 3/15 7lbs 15oz 20.5in
Pikemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:18 AM   #22
Pikemommy
Registered Users
seller

We were teasing last night about #4 again. I can't come up with any great reasons to have another except "I want one and will be regretful for the rest of my life if I don't think our family is complete and I was forced into not having one more". On the flip he can't come up with a good reason to not have another other than he "doesn't want anymore". I asked him why he hasn't gone and gotten the big "V" if he's so against it then and he said he's scared to have it done . I told him that if we could have another I would take care of the permanent birth control, he seems to be seriously considering it! Cross your fingers for me!!!!
S 3/15 7lbs 15oz 20.5in
Old 10-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #23
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikemommy
We were teasing last night about #4 again. I can't come up with any great reasons to have another except "I want one and will be regretful for the rest of my life if I don't think our family is complete and I was forced into not having one more". On the flip he can't come up with a good reason to not have another other than he "doesn't want anymore". I asked him why he hasn't gone and gotten the big "V" if he's so against it then and he said he's scared to have it done . I told him that if we could have another I would take care of the permanent birth control, he seems to be seriously considering it! Cross your fingers for me!!!!
Wasn't it just a few days ago he didn't want anymore because he wanted "toys"? What changed?
Old 10-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #24
Pikemommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylove921 View Post
Wasn't it just a few days ago he didn't want anymore because he wanted "toys"? What changed?

What changed is he doesn't have to have a Dr. come at his testicles with a knife now if I can have another squishy. That appears to be more important to him than "toys"
S 3/15 7lbs 15oz 20.5in
Old 10-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #25
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikemommy

What changed is he doesn't have to have a Dr. come at his testicles with a knife now if I can have another squishy. That appears to be more important to him than "toys"
Ha. That would surely be more important to me. I don't want anyone coming at me with a knife.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #26
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylove921 View Post
Aren't people allowed to change their minds? It happens all the time. People think they are done and then realize they aren't.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #27
blessed1018
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikemommy View Post
Fingers and Toes crossed.