Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #41
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Sept 30th-Oct 6th

yay for clean houses and looking at babies

hopefully it was a fluke. I made myself a very mild grilled cheese and tomato soup lunch and it's staying down. but the metallic taste in my mouth is like double strong now.

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #42
KendallMarie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dramamama View Post
Congrats! My tech always tells me to go pee right after we see the heartbeat. I always drink way too much.
Ummm yeah she had to send me to pee 3 times... I've been told to drink less then the recommended ammount next time as i obviously do NOT need a full liter of water to show off baby.

ISO: Fuzzibunz Elite OS, Lg Boy-ish G-diapers, MEAF M, ML, L
IHA: Sm G-diapers, pouches, g-cloth, NB Alvas, NB Sandies, NB Prefolds, NB Bummis covers
KendallMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #43
4dramamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallMarie

Ummm yeah she had to send me to pee 3 times... I've been told to drink less then the recommended ammount next time as i obviously do NOT need a full liter of water to show off baby.
That's hilarious!
Beth, Christian mama of 5 (expecting #6 Spring 2013).
Check out my blog Heart Stirred with Wisdom
4dramamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #44
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Found my calenders from dd pregnancy and I had already gained 7lb by 14w. Whew. Feeling pretty good bout that. Tho, since my bathroom issues sat I havent gone since:/ may need lax tea tonight.

Yay for seeing baby!!! I rwally wanna see mine. I just dont feel pg these days. I wish I got more frequent movement. 14w tomorrow so maybe soon.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #45
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf88 View Post
I CLEANED MY HOUSE TODAY!! I even rearranged the living room a bit! And swept! And dusted! I couldn't make myself do the dishes though - too many smells.
I'm back, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallMarie View Post
I made it to my 12 week scan. Nearly died form over full bladder... but little one is looking great (when s/he finally decided to roll over and cooperate.) And i finally got to see little one too since the screens were broken at my first scan.

Still not sure it if feels anymore real though... but I did get my pics ot take home so that might help convince me.
for seeing baby! Hey, it's honestly really hard the first time, to really wrap your head around it - there's a baby, growing inside of you, and that same baby will be in your arms in the spring !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Afm: I had to change OBs. After two days of arguing with my insurance company and the OB's billing department I threw in the towel. I changed to my second choice office and when I asked them a tester insurance question they passed so I set up an appt! They came highly recommended and I wont deliver here anyway so its all good.
Oh shucks. What a pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallMarie View Post

AFM: Man, I'm tired. I really need to jump in the shower and get ready to go - we're off to our friends' DS's birthday party as soon as DH gets home. But I'm all ready !!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #46
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Made it to and through the party yesterday - even though I didn't have a gift bag big enough for the present, and not enough of one wrapping paper to cover it so it was wrapped in a few different papers! Kids had fun, got filthy (it was out in the woods, playing "man tracker", campfire and roasted hotdogs), and slept very well - as did I!

Now today I have to get everyone going right after school to DD and DS2's gymnastics classes. Unfortunately DH has an appt this evening so I'll have to do all the driving. Ah well.

And it's today - they're calling for snow overnight! EEK!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #47
delicatefade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So we have officially made an offer on the house we looked at! And it's been approved by the husband, lol. My DH went out for lunch with him today (they play hockey together, so they aren't strangers) and he accepted the offer. He just wants to run it by his wife first. I can't believe it! If she says yes, we will be moving March 1st.... that's a month and a half before baby is due. Yikes! But I'd rather move before than after.

http://classifieds.pembinavalleyonli...ALE.htm?city=1

Holland Grace is here! (14/4/2013)
delicatefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #48
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

And it's today - they're calling for snow overnight! EEK!
I'm jealous! It's over 90 here.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #49
mapleleaf88
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatefade
So we have officially made an offer on the house we looked at! And it's been approved by the husband, lol. My DH went out for lunch with him today (they play hockey together, so they aren't strangers) and he accepted the offer. He just wants to run it by his wife first. I can't believe it! If she says yes, we will be moving March 1st.... that's a month and a half before baby is due. Yikes! But I'd rather move before than after.

http://classifieds.pembinavalleyonli...ALE.htm?city=1
Jelly! Hehe
That house is super cute! I'm dreading spending another winter in this gross damp basement apartment. DH and I discussed it, and we'd rather spend one more winter here and buy a house next year, than move into a more expensive nicer rental and get comfortable and forget our goal.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #50
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

HAd a Dr appt today. Couldn't find a heartbeat. The Dr is thinking the placenta was in there way--he thought he heard a faint heartbeat. He said he would've had me go right to sonogram if we were in his other office. The office I went to today did not have office. My next appt is in 4 wks. I guess I will now if something is wrong by then.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote